48. Real Life

• Poppy's outfit above •

It's only been a few weeks since Poppy was kicked out of the hype house and she can't deny that she was upset and didn't want anything to do with her "friends" again

But when Thomas asked her to come over before they moved out to the new hype house, which isn't known as the clout house. He and the rest of the hype house members actually apologized and explained how bad they handle the situation and of course Poppy apologized also and the beef has been put to the side.

Now Poppy pulled up to the new hype house for the house warming party that the hype house member area throwing with other people along with Charli, Dixie, Addison, Nikita, Teala, Sofie, Darianka, the sway boys and there girlfriends and probably random tiktok stars will show up.

Poppy hopped out of her Matt black Jeep Wrangler that she bought after doing a few modeling gigs before all the covid-19 stuff happened.

As soon as she got out she noticed all the cars and teenagers/kids holding their phones towards her and the hype house probably taking pictures and videos.

Poppy had no idea why they would move to this house out of all the houses that they could of gotten that people wouldn't have easy access to, but it wasn't her problem to worry about.

After moving out of the hype house Poppy stayed with the sway boys for about two weeks before she moved into her own apartment and she was also offered to join the sway girls by Nessa, but Poppy has yet to decided.

Poppy texted Thomas and told him that she was her and the next thing she knew Alex opened up the door holding a vlog camera to her face.

And then Thomas holding a paint ball gun with  his girlfriend standing behind him. "This is for leaving the hype house."

Poppy furrowed her eyebrows as she froze in her steps and closely watched Thomas and as she watched his finger go towards the trigger she let out a scream and pulled Alex in front of her blocking the first shot that Thomas shot causing Alex to shout in pain and she darted for the stairs.

"What the fuck!" Alex shouted as he laughed also making Thomas stop trying to shot Poppy as he had horrible aim the first time.

Poppy ran away from the group down stairs after letting Alex blocked her from getting hit which she feels bad about, but then again she didn't want o ruin her outfit.

Now she was on the top floor where almost everyone else was as they were either filming tiktoks, talking, or swimming in the pool.

"Poppy!"

Poppy turned around at the familiar voice that she hasn't heard in months and smiled brightly when she saw Charli standing there with a smile and that's when they ran towards each other and engulfed into a hug that was much needed.

"I didn't think you were going to show up." Charli spoke as she pulled away from the hug and went to go sit outside.

"Well I can't hold a grudge over something stupid and plus it's better if I don't have any drama with anyone because you're girl can't handle it." Poppy joked as she followed Charli outside.

"I know what you mean-" Charli began talking when Jaden walked up to the two girls and stood in front of Poppy causing her attention to now focus on the boy standing in front of her.

"Can I talk to you?" Jaden asked Poppy.

Poppy glanced back to Chari to see her eyes telling her to go with Jaden so Poppy nodded her head yes and she followed him where they could be alone.

"What do you want?" Poppy asked a little too harshly, but after Jaden treated her she didn't really care.

Jaden sighed after hearing Poppy's cold voice and went to grab her hand only for Poppy to pull it back so he couldn't grab it.

"Look Poppy you and I have been best friends for a while and when we started fucking things up-"

"I'm sorry I don't understand the we part in this. I'm pretty sure I remember you cutting our friendship off because of you trying to fix things with Mads." Poppy cut the boy off only making it harder for Jaden to try and fix things.

"I know okay!" Jaden shouted slightly. "I'm sorry that I made a move on you and I'm sorry that I actually fell for you and I'm sorry that I ruined our friendship because I was scared and I'm sorry that-"

But before Jaden could finish Poppy cut him off once again, but this time it was with her lips.

Jaden's hand moved to Poppy's check and rested there before he pulled away with their faces still close together.

"I-" Poppy goes to apologize, but Jaden crashed his lips against Poppy's, causing her heart to start thumping quickly as she missed the feeling.

As they were caught up in a passionate moment they didn't notice the bathroom door open to see the someone standing there, but that person did not let the two noticed them and slowly took out her phone to capture the moment and quickly leaving before they noticed.

[ Not Edited ]