22. Youtube

"Boom!"

"Boom!"

"Pop!"

"Pop!"

"Bam!"

"Ah!"

"Bang!

"Bang!"

Poppy shouted with each movement she made as she danced to the song renegade and started laughing as she finished the dance.

Poppy walked over to her phone and stopped the recording then walked up to her camera that was sitting on her tripod.

"And that's how I learned the renegade. And Charli trained me a bit." Poppy explained as she almost pinched her fingers together to show how Charli helped her a little.

"I know you're probably not wondering why I'm in a different location, but I'm going to tell you anyways."

"Right now I'm in Texas!!"

"YEAHHHHH AHHHH WOOOO!" Bryce and Josh came into Poppy's room while jumping around screaming causing Poppy to laugh and get pushed around a little.

"Okay. Okay." Poppy held her hands out for the boys to calm down, but Bryce grabbed Poppy by her waist and hitched her over his shoulders and body slammed her onto her bed.

"WHAT ABOUT ADDISON!" Josh shouted as he laughed causing Bryce to get off Poppy and flip Josh off.

"Fuck you!"

The video then transitions to Poppy holding her camera towards the front gate of their arb&b to show people in front of the gate taking pictures and videos of everyone.

"So you guys are 18. I would let you drink, but your not of age. I'm 20–I can drink because Josh gave me the Canadian pass." Bryce explained to the crowd of girls.

"Well I'm 19 so I think I should get the pass also." Poppy spoke as she was filming Bryce shot gun a white claw with another female.

"No! You're too young!" Josh shouted towards Poppy causing her to groan playfully.

The camera then transitions to Poppy holding a white claw that has a piece of paper taped to it that says water.

"Hi guys I'm feeling a bit dehydrated so I got a water and I'm gonna chug it." Poppy explained with a laugh and in a few seconds the "water" was empty.

"Poppy!"

Poppy snapped her head to the side to see Josh running over to the pool so she grabbed her camera and started to run away and the video transitions to clips mashed together of her and her friends spending time together with the song Houdini playing.

After a minute long montage Poppy was now laying down in her bed with blankets covering her. "Thank you so much for watching!!! Come back next Monday for a new video!"

•••

A/n: eeee I kinda don't like this chapter, but it's alright just a little cringy.

But should I do real life chapters or keep doing what I'm doing?

Also thank you so much for over 50k reads and all your comments that make me smile and laugh! ❤️❤️