Welcome to the salvatore school

Lizzie Saltzman awoke to her bedroom door being flung open. She rolled over and squinted through the light to see her sister, josie, standing at the door.

"What do you want" she grunted as she rolled back over and closed her eyes.

"Shes here, she's here! let's go it's tour time" Josie yelled as she dragged her, tired sister.

"Fine, FINE. I'm coming"

"Hi, welcome to the Salvatore school, I'm Josie and this is my sister L-

"Lizzie, I'm Lizzie" The blonde interrupted as she smiled at the new student.

"Hi josie, hey lizzie. I'm hope" the girl smiled back.

"Let me show you around" lizzie lead the auburn haired girl by the hand through the doors of the school. Followed by an evil glare from her sister.

LATER IN THE DAY

"And that concludes the tour" the two girls smiled at each-other.

"thanks, Lizzie"

Josie crossed her arms.
"lizzie, can I talk to you for a sec".

"Okay, we'll be right back, hope"

Lizzie smiled at hope as her sister led her into the headmasters office.

"I TOLD you I liked her" Josie snarled.
"yeah, I know you did" the blonde responded.

"Then WHY are you flirting with her?"

"Flirting with her? I am NOT flirting with her"

"YOU ARE SO"

"IM NOT"

"GIRLS, girls what's with all the yelling?" Their mother questioned as she closed the office door behind her

"Lizzies flirting with hope"
josie snitched

"I AM NOT, I don't even LIKE girls, shut UP"

"GIRLS" Caroline interrupted
"hope mikaelson is out there waiting to be shown to her room, and you two are too busy bickering in here, We can talk about this later!"
The girls nodded in agreement as they silently walked back out to hope.