lizzie saltzman is NOT hot

Lizzie and Josie walked up the entrance to the school, they were both laughing at some joke lizzie had made about one of the kids, Landon at school, thinking he was a bird. But the fun was brought to a holt as soon as they reached the door.

"Hey, I had fun today. You're a great person, remember that ok" lizzie looked sad

"no need to remember, I plan on keeping you around. You can just remind me. I had fun today too we should do it again."

Lizzie sighed, knowing how badly she wanted to agree to going for a coffee with hope again but also remembering the promise she had made to her sister. Lizzie took a deep inhale before forcing out her next words

"Pass"

She walked in the school and left the auburn haired girl standing outside, hurt and confused. What did she do wrong? She thought lizzie had a good time, was it something she said? Ever since she was a little girl she had always been trying to get close to lizzie but something always got in the way. Now she was older and she needed to get close to her. She didn't know why, maybe Something about lizzie, how she was so secretive, so mysterious, so... so... hot ?
Hope shook her head at the thought that popped into her brain. Hot? Lizzie Forbes is not hot, she's just... pretty, hope admired her, in a... sisterly kind of way...

"I think"

she said to herself She ran in after lizzie hoping to get an answer from her about why she kept pushing her away but bumped into Josie instead.

"Hey Josie, have you seen lizzie?"

"Yeah.. she said she was going to her spot"

"Her spot?"

"Yeah, i'de show you but she won't even tell me where it is"

"Okay, I guess I'll just catch up with her later"

"Wannah grab a coffee?" Josie asked

"No thanks me and lizzie just got some, maybe another time"

"oh" Josie looked shocked