Class trip

"Come on everyone quiet down so I can pair you all up for the trip"

Everyone slowly stopped their conversations and put their attention towards Caroline.
The headmaster called out every pair in the school, leaving the twins and their partners till last
"Josette Forbes with Penelope park and Elizabeth Forbes with Hope mikaelson"

She folded her list of names and smiled

"Okay everyone, make your way to the busses"

Lizzie looked around to see if Josie was upset that she had been paired with Hope. But she didn't mind, she was off laughing with Penelope park, so lizzie went out to the bus and stood beside Hope

"Hey, excited?"

"Yeah, I am are you?"

"I'm excited for the hotel pool" lizzie laughed as her and hope made their way onto the bus and sat near the back

"This is gonna be a long ride so sorry if I ramble" hope smiled At lizzie who seemed to be looking around for someone

"You looking for someone?"

"Yeah, I was seeing if Josie was on this bus or the other one"

"I saw her and Penelope get onto the other one"

Lizzies face lit up. That meant she could enjoy hopes company without worrying about it upsetting her sister. Maybe this trip wasn't so bad after all.

After about an hour hope had already fallen asleep. She was lying against the window but eventually her head was resting on lizzies shoulder. It was fine though, Lizzie didn't mind. She just put her earphones in and listened to music as she tried not to move Incase she accidentally woke the girl up.

A cat ran across the road And the bus to jolted into a very sudden stop. Hope woke and quickly put her her arm out infront of lizzie to protect her from what she thought was about to be a crash.
Lizzie looked at hope in shock, she protected her without hesitation. And she had just woken up.

"Quick reflexes, perks of being a tribrid" hope tried to laugh it off as she felt the tension between them rise.

"Thank you, too bad the bus driver ruined your nap. You were in a pretty deep sleep"

"Yeah I haven't been getting much sleep lately"

"Go back to sleep. I'll wake you when we get there." Lizzie smirked softly and put her earphones back in. hope rested her head on the girls shoulder, she figured that's where it would end up anyways.