Pass

Lizzie lay awake in her bed remembering the promise she had made her sister earlier in the school-year, she promised she would never go after another one of Josies crushes again. After what happened with Jed earlier in the year, she wouldn't risk getting into another fight with her sister. She didn't like hope, she couldn't. She doesn't even like girls. In fact, she hated hope. She hated how she laughed, she hated how she smiled, she hated her long, auburn, hair and she hated, hated, their height difference .. or at-least, that's what she told herself.

The sun shined softly through the Twins window
Had Lizzie been up all night thinking about this? She didn't get any sleep. Still. She had to go about her day, making it up to josie and hating hope mikaelson.

Lizzie got up out of bed, Josie was still asleep.
This was probably the first time ever, that Lizzie was awake before her sister. Considering she actually didn't go to sleep in the first place, she didn't think of it as much of an accomplishment.

walking out into the hall, she spotted hope.

"Oh, Lizzie. Hi"

"Hey, you're up early"

"Yeah.. first night back here in a long time. It's gonna take some getting used to"

"well, I'm sure you will settle in soon enough. This place can be okay, I guess"

"Oh what, you don't like living in this mansion"
Hope Said sarcastically

"I do, I love it here. I just miss my mom sometimes"

"Oh, Im sorry, I get it. I miss my mom too"

"Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm really sorry about your mom are you doing okay?"

The two girls were interrupted by Josie as she walked out into the hall

"Oh hi you two"

"Hey Jo"

"Hi Josie, I was just about to ask lizzie if she wanted to help me move some of my boxes upstairs" hope smiled back at lizzie

Lizzie paused, she looked at hopes smile and back at her sisters frown. She once again remembered the promise she had made.

"Pass" she said as she shot a dirty look at hope and walked down the hall
hearing josie agree to help instead and watching the two girls laugh and walk into hopes room.

who knew hating someone would be so hard