Dragon Slayer Pack and a New Guild

(Exposition beforehand)

When multiple dragon slayers are near each other, they will create a pack. The oldest will become the "alpha", the second oldest will become the "beta", the third oldest will become the "gamma", and the fourth oldest will become the "delta". The oldest also became protective of the youngest.

To finalize the pack, they create a blood bond. They each cut their hands and pour their blood into a cup. Then they use their magic on the blood and recite an ancient chant, allowing them all to sense when one is in danger, sick, and when they feel an emotion strongly.

From then on, they have meetings weekly at least. They will treat each other like siblings, even calling each other "brother" or "sister". They will keep this pack secret from friends, family, and guild members. Sometimes they will leave guilds or family to be together

(Now the chapter!)

3rd Person's POV 

There used to be four dragon slayers among guilds, until one day. On that day, they vanished seemingly into thin air. The guilds searched for them, but to no luck. After a while, they were sadly presumed dead. 

However, the dragon slayers were far from dead. In fact they lived on a magical island full of magical creatures. They built a guild there called DragonBond. The guild wasn't well known and had few members, but the dragon slayers were happy.

But the past catches up to everyone 

DragonBond [Being Rewritten]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें