Before the Games

<I don't know the actual ages of characters. I imagine Mitch is the oldest, Mario is the second oldest, Bryan is the second youngest, and Colin's the youngest>

(Most people will be out of character. [Also, the "ghosts" Pat and Collin are gone and all of the stuff in FTO {Future Jakey, Future Kay, Evil Ritchie, Evil Brandon, and The Grandmaster} is taken care of.])

3rd Person's POV 

"Hey bosses! We got a letter from the new Grandmaster about the Grand Magic Games." Fritz said, walking into the meeting room the dragon slayers were in. They weren't actually having an important meeting, they were just talking.

"Thank you Fritz." Mitch said when Fritz handed him the letter. He opened the envelope and pulled out the letter.

"Oh also, we have cake pops (pic above) in the main room if you want any. We got them to celebrate being accepted in the Grand Magic Games for the first time." Fritz said before leaving the room. 

"We have to have some of our members attend the information ceremony (I forgot what the party thing was called)." Mitch told his brothers. The others nodded in agreement.

"I think Camille, Fritz, Koki, and Kiko are good enough with their magic to go. Fritz can use her archive magic to keep us updated. I think they're ready for this." Mario said. The others agreed and they all went to the main room to tell them. Bryan and Colin went for cake pops too. 

§|_-Time Skip-_|§

Camille's POV

Fritz, Koki, Kiko, and I were sitting at a table in the ceremony room. The new Grandmaster was talking about rules and stuff. The dragon slayers already gave all of us the low down so we weren't really listening closely.

"The guilds that will be participating this time is the Protecters, the Wandering Coins, Divinus Magia, Grimshade, and, the newest guild, DragonBond. Please take the rest of this time to get to know the other guilds." The Grandmaster finished, leaving the room.

We all started talking at the table, not really wanting to socialize with the other guilds' members. We had already heard about a lot of them, and it wasn't all good things. We talked and ate the rest of the cake pops from the party. They was only four left, so we each got one.

"U-um, h-hello?" A blue haired guy said, walking up with a bipedal cat and a short brunette girl.

"Hi, I'm Camille. The girl across from me is Fritz, the girl in yellow is Koki, and the girl in purple is Kiko. We're from DragonBond" I said, turning towards the stuttering boy.

"I-I'm Jakey. T-this is Lo'Pho a-and Kay. We're a-all from t-the P-protecters." He said, gesturing towards the cat and then towards the girl.

"Well Jakey, Lo'Pho, Kay, it's nice to meet you all." Kiko said. She took a bite of her cake pop.

"Nice to meet you too. Would you like some cookies? I have extra." Kay said with a smile. We all shook or heads.

"What kind of magic do you use?" Lo'Pho asked. I recognized that he was trying to gauge how strong we are. It's a good tactic, but he's a bit to obvious about it.

"I use Archive magic." Fritz said nonchalantly. Smart move, not being really specific. Saying what she uses, but not anything else. He'll either try to gauge her power level some other way, or think she's covering up the fact she's not good at her magic.

"Dark Ecriture. Kiko uses Doll Attack magic, and Koki use Giant magic." I said. I watched Lo'pho nod. He's an interesting person- er, cat.

We talked to other guilds' members. Fritz and I met a new member of Divinus Magia named Myth. She said she was a Earth Devil slayer. She had smoked while we talked to her and she wore a sports bra and shorts. She black hair and bags under her eyes.

Once the thing was over we got to go back to the island and Guild Hall. My pet(s) T.KS. was super happy to see me, because Terra, Mario's pet, had been chasing him around. I laughed and smiled. I love DragonBond with all my heart.