Let the Games Begin!

(The spells might not be the same as in FTO, cause I don't remember all the spells. They probably won't be saying the spells they're using.)

{for story purposes, each guild has there own seating area that people from other guilds and spectators aren't allowed to enter.}

[thoughts in italics]

3rd Person's POV 

"Okay, so Camille, Bryan, and Kiko will be fighting today. Koki, you will be watching the pets in the place we got for today. Fritz, it will be your job to stream everything to her using your magic. Does everyone understand?" Mario told his guild, wearing his dark green cloak with the hood down. Everyone nodded, the dragon slayers flipping their hoods up afterwards. 

They all, minus Koki, walked to the stadium where the Grand Magic Games was being held. They walked to their seats and sat down. Fritz set up her magic streaming device for Koki, and then starting talking with Camille. Mario, Bryan, Colin, and Mitch were whispering to each other and glancing at the other guilds.

The first mashup of fighters was Kit V.S. Pat. It was gonna be a little while before their fight, so the two were preparing. Every guild was getting seated and the announcers were sitting down in their chairs. Spectators were getting in their seats, and reporters were watching and waiting. Most people were excited to see the members of the new guild, DragonBond.

§|_-Time Skip-_|§

Jakey's POV

Relena was going up against one of the mystery members of DragonBond. The guy was wearing a dark blue cloak so no one could see his face. I was watching intently. The guy seemed familiar for some reason...

Relena made the first move, transforming into a beast and running at him. The guy jumped up out of the way and grabbed her arm.  He went behind her and landed on her back, pulling her arm behind her.

The two fought for a bit longer, the guy avoiding using magic. Eventually Relena was able to get the upper hand and backed the guy against the wall. Suddenly a firewall appeared and the guy was able to get away. 

That firewall... that's his firewall... but there's no way... he's dead.  Isn't he?

§|_-Time Skip-_|§

It is him. He's alive! I could feel tears run down my face from happiness. The person I love was alive! 

Bryan had won the battle against Relena and exited. I have to find him and talk to him! I might not get another chance after the games! 

I ran down to try and find Bryan. I searched for at least an hour, but I couldn't find him. My chance to talk to he person I loved was gone.