"Why Did You Leave Me?"

(if any knows of any Mavid stories, please tell me. I've been looking for some)

David's POV

Something was off with the members of Dragon Bond, and I wanted to find out what it was. I was going to find one of the hooded members and get some answer.

I saw the green hooded members walking down a hallway towards the infirmary. Probably to check up on the guild's other green wearing member who had gotten hurt during her fight with Boat.

"Hey, you!" I said, grabbing the person's arm. They seemed to freeze up when they heard my voice.

"Hey, turn around and face me! Who are you anyways?!" I asked, pulling their arm so they turned around.

They reached their arms up to their hood and grabbed the sides of it. They slowly pulled their hood down to reveal a familiar face.

I gasped and took a step back out of shock. There's no way. He... He...

"M-mario? Y-you're... You're alive!" I said, tears in my eyes.

"David I-" Mario started.

"YOU LEFT US! YOU LEFT ME! WHY... Why did you leave me?" I asked, falling to my knees.

"David... I'm sorry, but I left for my brothers. I had to, I'm sorry. But I haven't forgotten what you told me." He said. I blushed, remembering what I had told him before he disappeared.

"Uh, well... Look, I wasn't thinking and- gah!" I struggled to respond.

"Oh, get up." Pebble brain said, reaching out his hand. I grabbed it and he pulled me up.

"See you some other time." The dragon Slayer said, kissing me on the cheek, than pulling up his hood and continuing his path to the infirmary.

I blushed harder and grabbed the cheek he kissed. I smiled happily and walked back to my guild's seating area.