The Bribe and Shiratorizawa

You had been friends with the volleyball team for quite a while now. You liked talking to Kyoko -Senpai and Yachi. Your mother and father kept on being called to work and you had to stay with your brother but you didn't mind at all.

One day you were in class when you suddenly got called to the office. As you were walking to the door of your classroom you could hear Noya whisper "Ooooo your in trouble f/n-chan~" You rolled your eyes at him and walked out.

Once you got there you saw Takeda Sensei.

"Ah fn-Chan!" He said when he saw you.

"Takeda Sensei? Do you need something?" You said now more confused than before.

"Well yes actually..." He said with a smile on his face.

"What is it?" You asked for the second time.

"Well I was wondering if you could maybe be the team's tutor" He said still with a smile on his face. You were kinda getting annoyed by it but you ignored it.

"Huh?!" You asked more confused than ever.

"Ah yes...the team could really use one you know" He asked now worried that you would say no.

"Why me?" You shot him a confused look.

"Well you already know everyone on the team and have a bond with them. You are also at the top of your class." He said as if he didn't understand why you asked.

"Oh..." You responder.

"I can tell your thinking about it. I guess I'll give you time but please have an answer by tomorrow f/n" He said more calm now.

"Yeah I'll think of it Takeda Sensei" You said reassuring him.

"Alright you may go back to class now f/n" He said and you bowed at him.

"Thank you sir" you said as you opened the door and walked out.

During practice.

"So are you gonna do it f/n?" Asked your now friend Yamaguchi Tadashi.

"Im not sure..." you answered actually thinking about it.

"Why wouldn't you want to?" Asked your older brother Koushi.

"You already have two managers and I thought Yachi was the tutor." You answered looking at him as if it was obvious.

"Oh I would kind of appreciate it though if you did. Then I wouldn't have to worry about tutoring them too!" Said Yachi.

"Really?" You asked

"Yes of course!" She said as you started thinking again.

"I'm not sure. I mean I have a life too and things to do..." You said looking a Koushi.

"I'll buy you cherry's and candy! As many as you want!!" He said regretting it instantly.

"Alright then!" You were sure now.

You let Takeda Sensei know right away.You began tutoring the first years and second years on Friday's since the third years didn't need tutoring.

You were at practice with everyone when Coach Ukai called you all over and explained the next opponent school.

Shiratorizawa.

Yachi and kyoko passed out a packet of information to everyone.

At home.

"Koushi?" You said as you watched him look through the packet.

"Yeah? What's up?" He answered quickly looking up at you.

"Are there any pictures?" You asked kind of wanting to know what they look like.

"Uh no. Why?" He looked confused.

"I wanted to know what they look like but never mind." You said as you began walking back to your room.

"Oh okay" He said looking back at the packet.

You knew you would have to go too but you didn't mind. You wanted to go, actually you were looking forward to it.

———————————————————————

Thank you for reading 😊