𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎 <𝟹

𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚞 𝙿𝙾𝚅

"F/n?" I saw her laying on the sofa looking half dead. "Baby~?" I asked again. I soon found out she was asleep. I took this as an opportunity to call my old buddy Wakatoshi-Kun. I ran back up to the room I share with F/n-Chan and grabbed my phone off the counter it was sitting on. I quickly went to contacts and found a very old one with the name "Ushiwaka" on it and pressed the button to call.

The phone rang a few times before he finally picked up. "Tendou?" He said right away. "Hello Wakatoshi-Kun!!" I replied excitedly. "Uhm...did you need something?" He sounded like he was busy. "Well...I just kinda need advice on something." I said quickly. "What is it?" He asked plainly. "Sooo...I found out you have a fiancé ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)" I said playfully.

"Oh...uhm yeah." He sounded confused so I decided to just tell him what I need. "I wanna propose to F/n-Chan!" I whisper-yelled into the phone. "Ah, I see...So why did you call me?" He asked sounding dumbfounded. I groaned and facepalmed. "I wanted to ask for advice on how to do so." I said feeling a bit impatient.

"Why didn't you ask Shirabu?" He asked. "Because he would be salty about it and probably tell Kou and I'm pretty sure Kou can't keep her mouth shut." I answered. "Oh, okay." He said. "So how did you propose to your fiancé?" I asked. "Well it was at a party. But I feel like you could come up with your own way of doing it Tendou. I'm sure it'll be amazing." He reassured. " Do you really think so Wakatoshi-Kun?" I am so nervous to do this. "I do." He answered.

I thanked him for his help and hung up after we said our goodbyes.

O͜͡n͜͡e͜͡ d͜͡a͜͡y͜͡,͜͡ s͜͡h͜͡e͜͡ w͜͡i͜͡l͜͡l͜͡ b͜͡e͜͡ m͜͡i͜͡n͜͡e͜͡ f͜͡o͜͡r͜͡e͜͡v͜͡e͜͡r͜͡ 

I made a plan and decided when and where I would propose to my beautiful girlfriend.

                       B҉O҉N҉U҉S҉
                                 (𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝒫𝒪𝒱)

I woke up and Satori was right underneath me. I was on top of him for some reason. I looked up at him and noticed he was still awake.

"Babe?" I asked sitting up on his lap and looking at him. He smiled back at me sweetly. "Yes?" He asked. This is the most calm I've seen him in a while.

"You okay?" I asked. "Never been better baby!" He answered as he hugged me with my face on his chest.

"I love you so much F/n..." he always lets me know and I love it. "I love you too Satori." I answered before getting comfortable in his arms and drifting back to sleep with him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope your liked it!! 🙃

And I hope you know what's coming next!!

Love ya! Byeeee 💕💞❤️💖💝💗❣️