Plan.

"TENDOU!!" You yelled in pain.

"Stay still!" He yelled back.

"But it hurts tendou..."

"Well maybe if you weren't running around so much we wouldn't be here." He rolled his eyes playfully and smiled.

You had been running around the school trying to avoid him because you were playing tag. It's childish yes, but you had a lot of fun.

It wasn't until you tripped and fell on your face that the game ended.

"But you were chasing me!" You barked back.

"But he had to chase you! It's tag!" Said Kou.

Kou had also been playing with the both of you.

"Oh by the way Kou do you mind if I tell Tendou?" You said with a smirk on your face

"Tell him wha-"

"Tell me what?" Tendou said cutting her off.

"That she likes one of your friends!"

"Wha!? No I don't!!" She said as her face turned red.

"Yeah you do you like Shir-" you were cut off by a had on your mouth. It was Kou.

"N-no I don't!!" She yelled.

"Ah so you like Shirabu!" Tendou said smiling brightly at the both of you.

"I can help set the both of you up!"

"WE can help set the both of you up." You said correcting him and pushing Kou's hand away.

It had been a month in a half since you met Kou but you were already best friends. Tendou was also your friend and the three of you got along well.

After school you waited at home for Tendou to get back from practice so you could both plan on how to get Kou and Shirabu together. You were getting bored so you decided to go pick him up. But of course you had to text him first.

(Strawberry Cake: Tendou)

You:Tendouuuuu!!!

Strawberry Cake: what? Make it quick my break is almost over :3

You: I wanna go pick you up can I?

Strawberry Cake: sure! Be careful on your way over here. Remember there are creeps _(┐「ε:)_

You: haha okay

Strawberry Cake: see ya then (*☻-☻*)

You: see ya.

You walked downstairs to get your shoes.

"Were are you going?" Said your dad from behind you. He was cooking but heard you coming downstairs.

"I'm gonna go pick up Tendou from practice in a bit so I came to get my shoes." You said with a bright smile.

"Oh okay well maybe you should wait your brother is gonna be here in five minutes. Maybe he can go with you." He said turning back to the direction of the kitchen.

"Koushi is coming!!!??" You yelled excitedly which made your father flinch. He turned around and nodded then turned back to the kitchen.