6: First Hogwarts Full Moon

Well Ello, Today's Life lesson (haha) is about the First Full moon that I went through at Hogwarts. Pretty simple, but it was a terrible experience changing once a month before the Wolfsbane Potion..Anyways, Into the pensive we go..

It was the last class of the day and me, Sirius, James and Peter we're walking in the hall to go to the Common room when Prof. McGonagall came flying down the stairs. 

Prof. McGonagall: Mr. Lupin there you are! 

Remus: Professor! Is something the matter?

Prof. McGonagall: Oh well, you should know. Professor Dumbledore wishes to have a word with you now. 

Remus: ...oh ok. 

Prof. McGonagall: off you go, move along all of you! 

Prof.Mc.Gonagall: Wait Mr.Lupin! *whispered* the password is Sherbet Lemon. 

Remus: Thank you Professor. 

I bade a "see you later" to the three of them and set off for Dumbledore. I finally got to the Gargoyle and said loud and clear "Sherbet Lemon!" and the Gargoyle moved aside and I went through up the stairs. I raised my fist to knock when the door opened. 

Dumbledore: Hello Remus. Come in. 

Remus: Hello Professor. 

. . .

Dumbledore: Well, now there were seated, do you know why your here Remus?

Remus: Can I say no Professor? 

Dumbledore: That's alright, tonight's the Full Moon. 

I was shocked. I had forgotten all about the Full Moon. I was so into being at Hogwarts and having friends for the first time. 

Remus: I'm sorry professor, I had forgotten all about it. 

Dumbledore: It happens to the best of us. You remember what you need to do?

Remus: yes. But professor, what about my absence? 

Dumbledore: That is taken care of. When will you come back?

Remus: ok. I stay in the Shrieking Shack until i'm fully done and back into a Human. 

Dumbledore: Yes, just making sure. well, I hope all goes well tonight. 

Remus: Okay, thanks professor. 

Dumbledore: Any time. 

Remus: but Professor? How exactly will I get to the Whomping Willow without anyone seeing me? 

Dumbledore: You'll be escorted down after everyone is asleep. 

Remus: okay. 

I walked back to the Common Room. I opened the dormitory door and walked in. I closed it and turned. I was surprised to see Sirius up. James and Peter were sleeping. 

Remus: Why are you up?

Sirius: Waiting for you. 

Remus: Er..you didn't have too. 

Sirius: James wanted to too but look what hes doing now. 

I laughed. 

Remus: well, we should get to bed now. 

Sirius: I guess. 

I pretended to go to sleep. I waited for Sirius to fall into a deep sleep, (which didn't take long) and I got back up, silently walked towards the door, opened it, closed it, than quietly walked down towards the Common Room. The fire was dying out. I waited by it and not for long the Common Room door swung open. I looked and it was Madam Promfrey. 

Madam Promfrey: Hello dear, ready to go down?

Remus: yea.

Madam Promfrey: okay, lets hurry along then. 

We sneaked around the corridors and out into the courtyard. We walked along until we reached the Willow. She told me that she can't come any further with me. We bade goodbyes and I lit my wand up. I went into the passage way until I reached the house. I closed the trap door behind me. I walked around. I saw that all of the windows were boarded up except one. One was slightly open and not blocked off. I walked towards it and looked out. I could see the distant buildings of the nearby town, Hogmeade. Farther away in the distance I think I could see Hogwarts. I simply stared out the window until the moonlight then shined over me. 

And I transformed. Painful. Very Painful. I can't wait to be with my friends again.
Come back out now. Yea this lesson was a short one but I hoped you still liked it in a way. Til next time, Remus the Lupin out. 

Dear Readers, 

    Sorry this one was short, I didn't have much to say for it. I called this chapter "First Hogwarts Full moon" because I feel like a lot of people just over use  title "The Full Moon" a lot. I wanted mine to stand out a bit I guess. ((Just of you were wondering)) I hoped you enjoyed. 

          Your Author, 

               🆃🅲🆆🆁🅸🆃🅴🆂

P.S: ok maybe I'm tired and I just wanted to post something ;-; I may come back and add more to this. 

Avenger on and stay safe!