Chapter 2

(Y/n)'s POV

I stepped out of the elevator with Hank but noticed the lack of Connor. I stopped and turned around to see him still in the elevator with his eyes closed.

"Connor?" I asked and he opened his eyes. "You ran outta batteries or what?" Hank asked. "I'm sorry. I was making a report to Cyberlife." Connor confirmed.

"That's fine" I said kindly as Hank then asked. "Do you plan on staying in the elevator?" "No! I'm coming." Connor said and exited the elevator and followed us down the hall to a door near the end.

"What do we know about this guy?" Hank asked. "Not much. Just that a neighbour heard strange noises from this floor. Nobody's supposed to be living here, but the neighbour said he saw a man hiding an LED under his cap." Connor elaborated.

"Oh Christ if we have to investigate every time someone hears a strange noise, we're gonna need more cops." Hank leaned against the wall beside the door.

I stood beside Hank as Connor knocked on the door and waited for a response. It was quite for a bit, Connor looked at me and Hank, then knocked harder on the door.

"Anybody home?"Still no Answer. Connor looked at us once again."Open up! Detroit police!" Loud movement could be heard inside causing Hank to move toward the door and took out his gun. "Get behind me." "Got it." Me and Connor said in unison and stood behind Hank.

Hank then proceeded to kick the door open with his foot and enter cautiously. Me and Connor followed him in and looked around carefully.

We went to the end of the hall to a door. Hank kicked it open, pigeons flew out of the room and into his face. "What the fuck is this?!" Hank recovered from the surprise.

The three of us advanced into the smelly room full of pigeons. There were so many pigeons you couldn't even see the floor. "Jesus this place stinks" Hank stated. "Yeah...ugh" you agreed.

You noticed the walls were covered with weird symbols, like mazes almost. Connor looked at a shelf with a card on it and Hank went to the kitchen area to investigate while I went to the window to open it and get fresh air.

"The driver's license is fake." Connor spoke up. "Cool, at least we didn't come here for nothing." Hank said.

"R.T, probably initials." I turned around and approached Connor. "He put his initials on his jacket?" I asked genuinely curious.

"That's something your mom does when your in first grade." Hank said as he came to join us. Connor walked into the bathroom and examined the wall. I stood behind him and Hank peeked his head in to look.

"Any idea what it means?" Hank asked referring to the writing on the wall. "RA9, written 2471 times...it's the same sign Ortiz's Android wrote on the shower wall...why are they obsessed with this sign?" Connor thought. Meanwhile I admired him from behind. Connor looked hot in every angle...ah! I gotta stay focused!

"Looks like mazes or something." I voiced my thoughts. We stared at the wall for a bit longer until Hank left and went to investigate more of the place. I looked in the sink to find an LED. "Hey, the deviants LED is in the sink." I spoke up loud enough for Hank to hear me. "Not surprised its an android, no human can live with these fucking pigeons." Hank said from the other room.

"Guess that guy blends in with humans now..."I muttered to myself and turned to leave the bathroom. I continued to look around the place to find more clues.

A little later Connor approached the hole in the ceiling and looked in to it, only to have the deviant jump onto him and quickly run out of the room. Without thinking I ran after it immediately.