Chapter 6

Connor's POV

I walked out of CyberLife, remembering the traumatic events that unrolled yesterday. Why did I feel empty? That's not important right now. What is important is finding lieutenant Anderson and making sure he is okay.

I got a taxi and went to the station. He wasn't there so I decided to go to his place. I got out of the taxi and went to the door. I rung the door bell and waited for an answer. "Lieutenant! It's me Connor!" No answer.

I rung the doorbell again and still nothing. I tried the door and it was unlocked. I walked into Hank's house and saw him sitting at the kitchen table with a revolver pressed against his head and some whiskey scotch in his other hand.

"Lieutenant you should put the gun down." I said cautiously. Hank looked up at me. "Connor...your back...should've figured. Can't say the same about...(y/n)...." Hank lowered his head and pulled the trigger. A click could be heard followed by a grumble and a spinning noise.

"Hank you should really put the gun down. I know your sad but taking your life isn't the best decision ri-" "MY FUCKING DAUGHTER JUST DIED AND THIS IS THE BEST DECISION RIGHT NOW! SHE WILL NEVER FUCKING COME BACK UNLIKE YOU!" Hank pulled the trigger again but there was a click.

Hank stood up from the chair he was sitting on and threw his gun across the room in frustration and anger before chugging the rest of the whiskey scotch.

He sighed and leaned against the table. "She won't ever come back....I'm alone again...."Hank said sadly. I felt bad and approached him. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him into a hug. Hank didn't fight it, instead hugged me back tightly and cried silently.

I felt liquid escape my eyes and the empty feeling return stronger. "I'm so sorry she died...the deviant was too quick for the both of us..." I said in a lower tone.

Hank said nothing and pulled away. "Androids are always fucking things up." Hank sneered. "When I entered the kitchen...I found your body holding
(y/n)'s Hand. Why?" Hank turned to me. That's a question I still need to answer. Why did I hold her hand? Why did I crawl to her instead of putting my biocomponent back?

"I-I don't know why. It just felt like something I had to do....something I wanted to do." I looked down in thought. "But your an android, Connor. How could you want anything?" Hank approached me.

"I don't know." I answered and stared at the ground. "Connor are you a deviant?" Hank asked me while he stood in front of me.

"I-I'm not sure..." "how are you not sure? Deviants want things and you wanted something. So you must be a deviant!" Hank raised his voice.

I jerked my head up to meet Hank's eyes. "I'm not sure what I am anymore! I don't know why I want things and I don't know why I feel things but I just do!" I answered truthfully.

Hank gave me a look before sitting back down on the kitchen chair and staring at a picture of him and (y/n) when she was first starting out as an officer.

I sat in the chair across from him and stayed silent. Trying not to remember the graphic death of (y/n).

(Y/n)'s POV

CYBERLIFE INC.

MODEL CX200
SERIAL#: 426 323 333
BIOS 3.1 REVISION 0348
STARTING UP...

MEMORY UPLOADED

LOADING OS....
SYSTEM INITIALIZATION....
CHECKING BIOCOMPONENTS.... OK
INITIALIZING BIOSENSORS.... OK
INITIALIZING AI ENGINE.... Ok