Chapter 5

(Y/n)'s POV

I was riding in an elevator up to the top floor of the tower. I stood in between Hank and Connor. Connor did coin tricks which I watched with amusement. But Hank quickly snatched the coin away from Connor. "Your starting to piss me off with that coin, Connor." He said and faced forward.

I crossed my arms and glanced at Hank and faced forward as well. "Sorry lieutenant." Connor sounded deflated. I felt deflated because I was really enjoying the tricks.

"79th floor" the elevators automated voice said before the doors slide open. "Hi Hank, (y/n)." Chris greeted us as we stepped out. "Shit. What's goin' on here? There was a party and nobody told us about it?" Hank said while he looked around.

"Yeah, it's all over the news, so everyone's butting their nose in...even the FBI wants a piece of the action." Chris explained. "Jesus." I said. "Ah Christ, now we got the feds on our back...I knew this was gonna be a shitty day." Hank said.

"What do we got?" I asked. "A group of four androids. They knew the building, and they were very well organized. I'm still trying to figure out how they got this far without being noticed." Chris said as we walked down the hall.

"They attacked two guards in the hallway. They probably thought the androids came to do maintenance. They got taken down before they could react." Me, Hank and Connor looked at the desk and behind it.

We progressed down the hallway more. "A station employee managed to escape. He's still in shock so we'll probably get nothing from him." Chris said.

"How many people are working here?" Hank questioned. "Just two employees and three androids. The deviants took the humans hostage and broadcast their message live. Then made their get away from the roof." Chris elaborated.

"The roof?" I asked kinda surprised. "Yeah, they jumped with parachutes...we're still trying to figure out where they landed, but the weathers not helping. If you want to take a look at the video broadcast by the deviants, it's in that screen over there." Chris stopped by the door to the broadcast room and let us pass into it first.

Once inside, Chris followed us to a man in a trench coat. "Oh, lieutenant, detective. This is special Agent Perkins from the FBI. Lieutenant Anderson and Detective (L/n) are in charge of investing for the Detroit police." Chris explained.

"What's that?" Perkins motioned to Connor behind us. "I'm Connor, the android sent by CyberLife." Connor greeted. Perkins scoffed slightly. "Androids investigating androids huh? You sure you want an android hanging around? After everything that happened?" He tilted his head at me and hank.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Whatever. The FBI will take over the investigation, you'll soon be off the case." Perkins said. "Pleasure meeting you have a nice day." Hank said. Clearly done speaking to Perkins.

"And you watch your step. Don't fuck up my crime scene." He said and walked away. Me and hank looked at each other and watched Perkins walk away.

"What a fuckin' prick." Hank said. "You said it. Special agent asshole here thinks he can talk to us like that." I scoff and Hank agreed.

"I'll be near by, if you need anything, just ask."Chris informed before walking away. "Let me know if you two find anything." Hank said before walking away. "Okay lieutenant." Connor answered and turned to the screen.

I decided to stick with Connor. He pushed a button on the touch screen table thing and the video played. It was the skinless android from before, hoping the people will recognize the androids dignity and hopes. He also talked about freedom. "You think that's rA9?" Hank walked up behind us.