01 → 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝟏 - 𝟑

CHAPTER ONE

battles 1-3

WHEN YOU FALL IN WITH SOMEONE, YOU FALL IN LOVE, CONFESS THAT LOVE AND BECOME A COUPLE. I mean, that's what I believe. That's what I was told. But the courage that was built inside of me, faded away. I don't try confessing my feelings anymore. I did once. Then twice. Then a third time. And then that went on a few more times. All with the answer of no. I failed. So I gave up on confessing my love. I keep it to myself. But enough about my ruined love life. Let's move on.

Shuchi'in Academy. It's one of the most prestigious schools with a nice rich origin. That's right. Rich. Now, please don't get us confused with Ouran. Ouran is for the rich, rich folks. I wonder how cousin Tamaki is doing... Anyway, the people here are born talented and born into wealthy, distinguished families. And with that, you think naturally ordinary people wouldn't be permitted here. To lead this school and bring us, students, together.

I walked with my two fellow classmates, with them walking in the front, and I, myself walking in the back. I smiled at everyone who was staring, giving them a nice heartwarming smile. With that, it let everyone feel relief. "Everyone look! It's the student council members!" That is right. I am apart of Shuchi'in's student council. My name is [Name] [Last Name], the historian of the student council at Shuchi'in Academy. My parents own almost every newspaper company in Japan and both of them work as publicists. With this, I was born wealthy.

My responsibility is to keep a record of all the student council activities. I am responsible for taking photos and to keep a scrapbook of all of our events. I hold the memories of the organization's officers, activities, and awards. I am an important member of the council. With my job, I allow my work to help out for the next generations to come and keep a record of everything.

I looked at my two other council members who were walking in front of me. I smiled and continued walking. Kaguya Shinomiya, the vice president. Shinomiya is a very successful person and she is so talented. I admire her so much for that and I'm glad that we became friends. Miyuki Shirogane, the president of our wonderful school. Now he is someone that amazes me and still amazes me to this day. He studies the hardest and is our top student in the school. Even if he is a commoner.

"[Last Name]-san!" I turned around to find a male approaching me and bowing at me. 'Oh dear..' He looked up with a blush on his face. "I like you! Please accept my confession." I closed my eyes and looked at the side of my direction. A girl who was with her friends was staring at the male. She was almost on the verge of tears as I turned back to the male. "I'm sorry," I smiled sadly. "I cannot accept your confession." I lean closer and whisper to him. "But I think the female to the right clearly has some sort of feeling towards you." I looked at her and smiled. "You should go talk to her!" The male nodded his head and bowed once more. "Thank you, [Last Name]-san!"

"There she goes. She's done it again." "Man, everyone ends up happy with [Last Name]'s help!" "Of course! She's the cupid of the school!" "Whoever she likes is really lucky!" "What? She doesn't have a boyfriend yet?" "Yeah! But how would people not fall in love if she did have a boyfriend?" My heart ached in pain as I smiled at each of the students. I stood in front of the council room and smiled happily. I opened the door and skipped along towards the president's desk. Shinomiya and the president were having their own moment. So I'm going to have mine.

I looked under the desk and smiled. Ishigami Yu. Ishigami was a first-year just like me, and I'm glad that we met. Even if it has been only two months since we first met, we're both so close already. Ishigami was a part of the student council as treasurer. He does an amazing job and I'm always amazed at how well he does his job. "Psst~ Ishigami-kun!" I tapped his shoulder lightly. He jumped in surprise before then calming down, realizing that it's me. "Oh, it's just you [Last Name]-san." I pouted at him. "I told you to call me [Name]! We're friends now!" He turned flustered and nodded his head. "R-right. Then you can call me Yu then, [Name]."My heart skipped a beat. I tried my best not to turn red. I smiled at him while he gave me a small smile.