02 → 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝟒 - 𝟔

CHAPTER TWO

battles 4-6

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

BATTLE FOUR   COMMUNICATION

TODAY WE HAD TO ATTEND AN ASSEMBLY in the gym. Once we were called to the front, Fujiwara grabbed the mic. "And now a message from our student council." I stood next to Fujiwara as the president and Shinomiya walked up the stage. I smiled as everyone stared at the president and a few stared at me. As Shirogane gave out today's message, Shinomiya stood at his side smiling at everyone. A section of males was staring at me and I looked over to them. I smiled at the section and all of them were in awe. I giggled. 'It's a good thing that I'm not one who has to go up the stage and speak. As much as people would move to hear me speak upfront, I think I would just stutter the entire time.' "That is all," the President concluded before then bowing. The rest of us bowed as well before then leaving the stage. 'Today's gonna be eventful.'

"P-President! You finally bought a smartphone?" I turned my head as Fujiwara shrieked out loud. I stood up and walked over to the President's desk. I stared at the phone. "Woah, the model seems to look good," I said admiring the model. Shirogane smiled. "It's got Line too." Fujiwara and I smiled. "Then let's exchanged IDs!" I nodded my head as I pulled out my phone. "Yeah, I better have a way to communicate with you than using your phone line from home." Shirogane nodded. "Yay! I got your ID!" Fujiwara exclaimed as the President stared at Shinomiya. 'Oh, well here's my Korean drama for the day.' I smiled as I clicked to send a request on Shirogane's ID. I looked up. "Got it, Shiro- I mean President." I laughed nervously. Fujiwara didn't care about what I said, but from the corner of my eye, I saw Shinomiya's eye twitch. Before I could even say anything, my phone pinged out a notification. I opened my phone to find that the President changed his profile picture to him as a kid. My eyes widen. 'Oooo bait.' Fujiwara then started speaking. "President, this profile picture..." Shirogane looked at her. "Yeah, it's a photo of me when I was a kid." I stared at the picture of the tiny scowling Shirogane. I giggled. "It's cute! You even scowled as a kid!" Fujiwara said, fangirling over the photo. "Pfft! Yeah, it's a cute photo! But Kei showed me better ones when I came over on Saturday."

After telling Shirogane about my crush on Yu, Shirogane and I became closer friends. We both have discussed things about Yu since Yu was also Shirogane's friend. Shirogane is also my number one supporter and ships the two of us. He acts like the older brother I never had and to him, I act like if I was another sister to him. Plus I met his little sister Kei, who is now my number one person I'll protect with my life.

Shirogane laughed as he nudged my shoulder. "You girls sure know how to hurt a guy's pride." I giggled. "What pride?" He glared at me before then looking down at his phone. "But this photo is a little embarrassing." I moved my hand and dramatically posed. "Oh, I'm sorry for hurting your man pride." I looked at the two of them and we all laughed. Shirogane then looked down again. "But seriously, I think I'll change the profile picture to a different one." I heard a small gasp from behind and I turned to Shinomiya. I raised an eyebrow at her before turning back to Shirogane. "I'll change it in three minutes." 'Oh! A time limit. Rip Shinomiya.' Suddenly Shinomiya stood up, startling all of us. "Kaguya-san?" Fujiwara said, looking worried. "Shinomiya? You okay?" I asked, sweat dropping because I had a bad feeling about this. "The president's so cruel!" Shinomiya said, turning to us with tears in her eyes. "I-'' I said, in disbelief. "How can you be so mean? You're terrible, President." I looked at her as I deadpanned. 'I can't tell if she's faking it or not..' Shirogane then stood up from his desk. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to leave you out!" I looked at Shinomiya very suspiciously. 'Shinomiya isn't one to cry so easily. Even if it was just a simple photo.' I looked to see that her right hand was gripping onto something.