03 → 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝟕

Photo not mine: credit goes to @lil_uwuboy on Instagram.

CHAPTER THREE

battle 7

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

BATTLE SEVEN   DOING 'IT'

I  SAT IN FRONT OF SHINOMIYA as the three of us stared at the magazine that was placed on the table in the center. By 'us', I meant Shinomiya, Fujiwara, and I. The title read, 'Teen Love Bible'. I looked at the magazine and then my snack. "Welp, there goes my snack." Shinomiya stared at the magazine. "Oh, what is this?" I sighed. 'This is going to one of those days, isn't it?' "Oh, the headmaster confiscated it from a student." I stifled a laugh. "Someone with that much confidence brought this to school?!" "Yes. He said, 'It's not proper reading material, so dispose to." I slammed my hands on the table causing Fujiwara to jump slightly. "EH?!? THAT'S WHAT HE WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT?!" Shirogane nodded his head. "Yes. But jeez, why didn't he just do it himself?" I looked at Shirogane. "He probably didn't want to be seen with it. It might have looked scandalized."

As Shirogane nodded as I saw Fujiwara pick up the magazine. I looked at her with concerned eyes. "Um. Fujiwara, maybe you shouldn't do that-" "Not proper reading material?" I facepalmed as she opened the magazine. "Let's not do that and just give the-" I said as I reached for the magazine. She gasped and panicked. She dropped it and Shinomiya caught it. "Crude..." She said as she took a step back. "I-I meant lewd!" I smiled before then giggling. "This country is becoming lewd!" I took a sip of my coffee. "This is the cravings of man. I don't blame them. Females do the same thing." Fujiwara looked at me. "H-how can you say that, [Name]!?" I shrugged.

I looked at Shirogane who had a deep interest in this. I sighed. 'Men.' With a small glance, my attention turned towards Shinomiya who had opened the magazine. Fujiwara panicked and was still jumpy on what she saw. She looked at Shinomiya before then sending a warning. "Kaguya, I wouldn't if I were you!" I nodded my head. "Yeah, maybe I should just take it to the shredder!" I said trying to grab it. "Let's see.." Shinomiya said as she opened to a random page. "Oh god.." I said as she started to read aloud. "A survey. 'When was your first time?" My eyes widen. "What the! They put that in magazines!" She continued to read. "By high school. 34%." I jumped out of my seat. "34%! P-people! People are so lewd!" Fujiwara stood in shock before then shouting. "No way! There's no way that many are doing it!" My face flushed before then thinking that people in my class could have done it already. I then looked at my clubmates. 'T-there's no way!' Fujiwara looked at me. "I-its only the high because the respondents are the people who read this kind of magazine, right?!" I looked at her hesitate before then nodding in agreement. "P-probably!"

"Oh," I looked at Shirogane who started talking. "You mean sample selection bias. Yes, there can't actually be that many people." I walked over to Shirogane. "Of course! That has to be the only reason!" "Yeah!" All of us started chuckling before Shinomiya started speaking. "Really? This percentage seems about right to me." We all turned our heads towards Shinomiya's direction before then gasping in shock at her. I stuttered in words. "I-i'm sorry, WHAT?!" I cried out in shock. She continued to speak. "In fact, it's probably low." I moved back before then steadying myself against Shirogane's desk. Fujiwara started walking towards Shinomiya. "Um, I don't think I need to ask." My eyes widen. 'Wait! She's going to ask!? I didn't even think Shinomiya would know this type of information!'