04 → 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝟖 - 𝟏𝟎

CHAPTER FOUR 

battles 8-10

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

BATTLE EIGHT   COSPLAY

"MEOW." Shinomiya fixed her position after she NYA posed. "Is that right?" I burst into fits of giggles. "Shinomiya! That was so adorably funny!" Shinomiya sighed. Fujiwara had placed cat ears on Shinomiya. Fujiwara smiled. "See? That's cute!" As I continued to giggle, Shirogane started speaking. "Yes. Cat ears are your time, Fujiwara as to Shinomiya is me." Fujiwara nodded her head. "I know, right?" I stared at Shirogane, raising an eyebrow. 'That's it?' I thought in my head before the Shirogane started to ramble. "In other words," Shirogane started intensely staring. "The time you brought was originally Shinomiya and cat ears alone." I facepalmed before then pouting at him. As Fujiwara backed away from Shirogane, I smacked his shoulder before then whispering. "Hentai (Pervert)~" He froze in fear. I sighed. 'His face screams fear, but he knows that it's cute.' I shook my head and went back to sit down at the table.

As I was writing the information for the upcoming events on the calendar, Fujiwara and Shinomiya were discussing cosplay for the next event. It was a welcome party for our sister school in France. "Is it really necessary to cosplay for the welcome party?" I looked up from my work to see that Shinomiya was questioning Fujiwara's idea. Fujiwara nodded her head and her face was written with determination. "Yes! France is the biggest cosplaying nation after Japan." I sweatdropped. 'As much as I like a good cosplay, I'd die if anybody from school saw me in cosplay.' I shuddered. 'Mostly Yu...' "With cosplaying, you don't need words. There's no better way to overcome the language barrier and deepen our friendship!" I looked down before then sighing. I mumbled under my breath. "Don't you think cosplay is too extreme?" Fujiwara looked at me. "Did you say something, [Name]!" I peeked my head up. My eyes widened before then shaking my head. "No! I just think that it seems a bit too much." Shinomiya nodded her head. "I agree..." Fujiwara looked at the president. "What do you think, president?"

"Well..." He started. "Not bad, I guess." I stifled a laugh as he glared at me. I looked at him with the 'i know the truth so stop lying' face. He took a step back after I shot him the look. I shook my head with a smile. I finished writing in my planner before then standing up and standing next to Fujiwara. Shirogane was staring down at her, giving her a menacing look. I kicked his shin and he whipped his attention towards me. "You're scaring Fujiwara-san." He didn't listen and continued to scare Fujiwara. I shook my head as Fujiwara screamed in fear. I pulled Fujiwara into a hug and she calmed down. "Arigatō, [Name]!" I shot her a smile. "No problem, Fujiwara-san." Shinomiya then came over to the three of us and placed cat ears on Shirogane. I stifled a laugh before then pulling out my phone. I took a quick photo of Shirogane before then sending it to Kei.

"You wear a pair too, President." Shirogane stared at all us with an awkward frown and I burst into giggles. Fujiwara stared at him with a smile. "How can I put it? Pointless!" I continued to laugh as Shirogane looked at the two of us. "The two of us don't hold back, do you?" I pointed at him. "You look like a grumpy cat!" Shirogane sighed. "You knew beforehand that this wouldn't look good on me." I shrugged my shoulders before then placing my arms behind my head. "Your face just screams scary and intense but I guess they look okay on you." Shirogane smiled. "Thanks [Name]." I smiled before then turning to Shinomiya who was smiling. I stifled a laugh. 'The two seem to enjoy this. If only their pride weren't so high.' Shirogane turned to Shinomiya. "What's wrong, Shinomiya?" "Oh, it's nothing!" I facepalmed. As the two of them were trying their best not to react towards each other's 'adorableness', Shinomiya finally turned to Fujiwara and me. "Miss [Name], let's take a photo of the president." I smiled, knowing I already did. "Sure thing!" I grabbed my camera from its case. I point the camera towards Shirogane's figure. I laughed. "We have to preserve this moment for future generations!" I nodded my head. "Yeah! Who knows maybe the world will fall into despair and the future generations of the school will never see this." 'Junko Ennoshima! I mean-'