~Spurs~

She loved from every corner of her soft heart,

without thinking that it's too fragile ..

She promised with all her mighty will,

knowing  that the other person might not worth it..

================================================================================

So many things go in our minds,all the times. Rarely do we realize what are those and why are those.. Sometimes some aren't meant to be realized. Cause in that case,life wouldn't have anything left with which it will surprise us.

The surprise can be positive,negative or both at the same time. Yes. Sounds weird,na? You be like,"Wait,wait! Both?! How's it possible??"

It's possible. It somehow happens to us on daily basis,in kinda little little forms. Actually it's us who don't always tend to pay  attention to little things,that might be really amazing at times. We are running in our lives as if it's a race & not a journey. But that's not how it's meant to be..

We often think whatever we're doing we're not really giving our best in it. In short,more or less we always tend to think that we're not doing enough. Some of us even end up thinking that we're not enough..

But there's always at least that one person who thinks you're really doing more than enough :)

================================================================================

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes." I say.

BUT-

"Is there anything wrong?"

"Yes." is what I say.

There are days when we know that nothing is really wrong,but certainly something doesn't feel right either. Is it only me who DOESN'T  think that it's weird to feel like this??

Probably the most frustrating moment is when we just don't know what the hell that wrong thing is! All we know is that something isn't right at all..

Like,you feel as if you have everything in your life. Good & bad/right & wrong both. When it's something right,you do have it. And even when it's bad or wrong,still you do have it.

But it just feels like.. like something is missing. Something that's right.. As if a the last and the brightest piece of a jigsaw puzzle is missing.. It's just that you don't exactly know what it is & how to reach out it for your own betterment.

It's kinda everything is okay. Yet.. nothing really is..

================================================================================

They started to say me things that showed care. Yes,care. But just "showed".

I used to feel lucky to have such people in my life. But you know,sometimes what seems like beautiful bright colors are actually the stains on the actual brightest shade. The same was with me. They were just sugarcoating themselves for their own purposes..

================================================================================

Light would have no value,if there wasn't darkness.

Doesn't it feel great,when the first ray of sun showers our faces after a devouring darkness?

How'd you even admire the taste of sweet,without the existence of a little bitterness?

Similarly,life would've been valueless and tasteless if it didn't have the dark phases and bitter realities. Cause these ups & downs are what puts a deep soul into the "mere" word- Life...

================================================================================

If they can kick you outta their hearts so easily when you didn't do anything but trying to put a smile on their faces,then they don't deserve your tears and pleadings. Know your worth. Sometimes it's important too.

================================================================================

Sometimes,I feel like,there's no one who actually cares for people.. But I still do. Genuinely.. I don't know whether it's something good or bad. I really don't know. Perhaps good for others and bad for me.. Because,at the end I'm always left alone..

================================================================================

                                                                                                         ~ A :)

[A/N: I don't really know what's all these about. And I've no idea why I wrote the first four lines. It just crossed my mind and I wrote it..  AND, comments,votes are highly appreciated. Comment your thoughts! Thanks .. :) ]