~Life~

If you've lost hope,hold on. If you've been crying from the inside,hold on. If you're feeling useless,hold on. If your world is falling apart in front of you,still hold on. If your eyes are full of tears and broken dreams,dude still hold on! If your heart is in pieces,HOLD ON! HOLD ON!! HOLD ON!!!

It's life. And it mostly stabs at every single point in various forms!

It's reality. And it mostly sucks. Still we gotta face it!

It's truth. And it mostly hurts. But still we gotta swallow it!

How? well from all I learnt in this little but,not-so-easy lifetime,I came to a conclusion:

Chin up and smile. Shine as bright as you can! Blind them with your radiance! Show them that they've failed in destroying you,even if you think it's not true! Let me tell you dear,the key to the life that you deserve is: You gotta make sure that when they believe they're breaking you,they're not. The truth is they're providing you the elements that builds you! Stronger.! You can build a pedestal for yourself with the stones they're throwing at you. The choice is yours. Hope you're wise enough to know what to choose <3

================================================================================

You know why some people try their best just to see you smile?

It's because they're the ones who needs this effort so damn much. But they've no one to do this for them. And they can't do this for themselves either. So,when they see you,they find their reflection in you.. And they just wanna see you smile,genuinely.. Cause that's what makes them happy. That's the only thing.. You're a fool [no offense to ANYONE],if you let them go,thinking (or,should I say assuming?) that you're doing something great for them or sparing them from your share of pain,by not letting them do it..

I know perhaps this thing doesn't make much sense to some. But,this crossed my mind again and again...

================================================================================

No place feels like home. I'm here,but still not here. No matter where I am,it always feels like I don't wannabe here. I don't fit in here. I just don't! But,I'm trying.. trying desperately to fit in. Not because I want to. But it's because I'm told to.. I'm told by life,"I'll keep stabbing you till the point you'll die. But I won't let you die either. Because I want to stab you even more! Once again." Who says life is always beautiful? It just puts scintillas of joy when we're about to shudder,just to save us from perishing. Or perhaps,I should say- just to stab us even more..

It feels suffocating without having any breathing issues. But yeah,it's normal. Isn't it?

================================================================================

                                                                                                        ~A :)