dunno (suggest a name for this part)

People are mostly quiet observers.
Why do you think that no one acknowledges your existence?
Yes, I know not everyone acknowledges. But some people certainly does! We all are non existent to many people. Some are the ones who was known but became strangers, and others are mostly the ones whom we admire from a distance; musicians, actors, authors,poets etc.

But life is just too short to keep brooding over who doesn't even know or doesn't acknowledge our existence. It's all about the people who cares and the ones who stays; even though in hearts..  ❤️
———–——————————————

Pain is the most delicious poison. We often take it in spite of knowing what it really is.
But just think of it: we can forgive everyone,even if they've done the worst with us. But how can we forgive our own selves for destroying us even after knowing the outcome??

Do we ever really be able to forgive ourselves?? Don't we keep living with the burden of regrets that we caused??
———–——————————————

We gotta avoid the past but shouldn't deny it's presence in our hearts. Knowing,that the present & future too will be buried in the grave of the past and it's leftovers will remain in our hearts, we need to decorate them with the lessons of past mistakes.
———–——————————————

Not every time we're at fault. Sometimes they design the mistakes in a way that it seems we've done the wrong. And even when we're at fault but we're dying in regret,it's time to forgive us because it means we've learnt the lesson from it. :)

———–——————————————
———–——————————————

~ A :)

[The  quote in the above image is also written by me..]

[If you like it, don't forget to vote,comment and share.. & also to suggest a name for this part.]