Chapter 9

As soon as Sophie arrived at Havenfield, she kissed Fitz with such passion that it left him stunned and gasping for breath.But even those long hours spent making out with Fitz in the closet couldn't compare to what she had felt during the brief second Keefe's lips had touched her's.

Soft-His lips had been so soft, and the raw emotion in his tone so delicate that it made Fitz appear about as passionate as a brick wall. Even a week after, just the mere thought of his voice had her cheeks turning bright red and her mind wandering to places that it definitely should not be going.

She sighed. She needed advice-desperately. And who better to call than Biana, the "Master" of all boy problems. Except for her massive crush on Tam, that was one thing she would never own up to. Taking a few seconds to gather her courage, Sophie pulled out her imparter and ordered:" Show me Biana Vacker".

"Sophie!" Biana squealed gleefully as soon as her face appeared on the screen.

"Hey!" Sophie responded, just as glad to see her friend."Sorry I haven't talked much I've... Had a lot going on"

"Ooooohhhh! What's this about? I need all of the gossip!"

"Well, actually, it's what I called you for but-uh, can you come over? I would feel more comfortable having this conversation if you were here in person."

"Sure! I'll be there in a sec!" Biana declared, before clicking off.

She glittered into the front pastures of Havenfield almost as soon as she finished saying the words, and Sophie hurried down to greet her, shooing her into her room.

"So, what is it you wanted to talk about?" Biana asked, almost immediately after they sat down on Sophies bed.

Sophie bit her lip." Well... I need some advice"

"About?"

"Boys" Admitted Sophie reluctantly.

Biana squeaked girlishly."Well, you came to the right person! Fill me in girl! I want all of the details."

As Sophie recounted the story, Biana grew increasingly hyper. She went to Sophie's wardrobe and pulled out what must have been dozens of the sparkliest, frilliest dresses out there, before putting them back and muttering about the look being "Too forced". When the story ended, Biana rubbed her chin thoughtfully, plopping herself back down on Sophie's bed.

"Ok, so, here's the plan" Biana claimed, before launching into a description of a long and rambling scheme, that was eventually condensed into a much more understandable strategy. Nonetheless, Sophie was still nervous enough to feel terrified when Biana left with a cheery "Good Luck!"

Tomorrow Sophie would ask Keefe out. She had no idea how she was supposed to wait that long.