..seven..

"Go ahead and cry little girl, nobody does it like you do."

Y/n's eyes widened, picking up the monitor, she handed Miles the PC and pushed him towards the door.

"Let's go." She said softly. She sounded so calm, and that calm gave Miles all the reassurance he needed.

"Go, I got this!" Peter grunted, using a web to open the sensor door for the teens.

They dashed down the hallway and through the hallways that wrapped around the room they just left. The translucent walls gave way to how Doc slammed Peter against the walls of her office over and over again.

"It's fine! I got this!" He grunted between impacts.

"Come on Miles." Y/n grabbed him and dragged him along.

The two were stopped by Peter being thrown through the wall of the building and joining the run right besides them.

"Good news." He panted." He snatches the monitor from y/n's hands and threw it behind them.

"We don't need that." Immediately after his statement, he was thrown across the hallway by a green tendril. Doc Ock stood on high ground above the two, y/n invisible and Miles not.

"Oh Peter!" She exclaimed. "You didn't tell me you had an invisible friend! But where's night spider? She's my favorite!"

Y/n immediately revealed herself.

"Nice to hear you're thinking about me, Doc" she said wittily.

"There she is! Too bad I can't watch you disintegrate too!" Doc cooed.

Y/n turned on her heel and grabbed Miles.

"Now is the time to run!" She said, pulling him along as Doc chased them. At the end of the hallway, Peter grabbed the two with a web and slid them through the glass door before Doc could grab them.

They were now in the front of a room full of scientists.

"Now would be a good time to turn invisible." Peter said.

"Yep." Miles said back.

"Okay so you're not turning invisible." He sighed grabbing a bagel.

"It wouldn't matter because you can't do it either." Y/n said.

"Fine, just act natural and blend in." Peter said, leisurely walking through the tables of scientist.

"Spider-Man?"
"Is that Spider-Man?"
"Oh look it's Night Spider!"

As soon as the murmurs got loud enough, several of the scientists stood from their chairs, leathal weapons in their hands.

"I do look like Night Spider dont I? I get that a lot !" Y/n yelled with a smirk before running out of the big glass door with the two Spider-Mans on her tail.

"Alright Miles remember when I taught you to swing?" Peter yelled.

"You didn't!" Miles yelled back as they approached a large balcony.

"I know, it's a team bonding joke!"

As they reached the very edge of the balcony, y/n snatched the PC from Miles just as Peter placed a web slinger on Miles' wrist.

Peter pressed the sling button in the device and threw Miles over the balcony, y/n exstended her hand and followed him.

"I can't do this!" Miles yelled.

"I believe in you Miles!" Y/n yelled, swinging right next to him with Peter not far behind. Before she could say anything else, Miles rammed face first into a tree, now falling. Y/n watched as he fell to the ground, now running from the pursuit of scientists with laser guns. Y/n groaned and caught up to Peter to pass him the PC. Then she started swinging closer to the ground to talk to Miles.

"Miles what are you doing??" She yelled, still swinging at the pace he was running.

"I run better than I swing!"

"You're gonna be Spider-Man! You have to swing or they'll catch you!"

"Can you just pick me up??" Miles asked, jumping onto a fallen tree.

"Nope! You have to learn!" Y/n said, landing right beside him.

Suddenly the tree in-front of them was drilled in half and it revealed Doc Ock, who had finally caught up to them.

"Oh you owe me big time for this headache, Morales." Y/n mumbled before swinging away. She watched closely as Miles ran up a tree with Doc on his tail.

"Aim with your hip! Face where you want to go! Don't forget to follow through! And don't push off with your back foot!" Peter yelled as Miles tried over and over to shoot his web slinger.

"That's too many things!" He yelled in frustration.

"Then stop listening to him! Imagine you're jumping to put up one of your logo stickers!" Y/n yelled from a nearby tree branch.

She watched as Miles climbed up to the very top of the tree. Everything was in slow motion as he did a backflip off the top and shot his web slinger, successfully swinging away. Y/n shot her own to swing in step with him.

"Good job Miles!" She cheered.

Peter swung to his right side.

"Nice Miles! Double tap to release and thwip it out again." Peter instructed. Y/n covered them while Miles was learning. Giving Doc a strong kick to the face. She swung close behind as the two males swung together. She strangely felt pride, but she waved it off and enjoyed the moment. That is until Peter glitched and fell down onto the branch of a tree. Miles fell with him, dangling over the branch and holding the PC by its cord.

"I don't get a break with you guys do I?" Y/asked to herself. Just as the branch began to fall, y/n webbed the both of them up to a tree, just as another person began slinging through the area. Doc now had the PC, and was following the new spider. The mysterious spider person webbed Doc's tendril to nearby trees, giving her a good kick in the face. Y/n swooped in and grabbed the case, giving the new spider a high five in the process. Sprinting back up, the spider kicked Doc once again, knocking her out.

The spider perched on the same branch as y/n, removing her mask.

"Gwendola?" Miles asked.

"Actually, it's Gwen, whats up y/n?"