pt 1 - extra hours

nobody's pov~~
"More hours? Are you kidding me Namjoon? You're gonna overwork yourself!" Namjoon's boss, Yoongi, sighs.
"Well, I need money, and I don't know how else to get it. Why aren't you happy, Yoongi?" Namjoon replied smoothly.
"Because you could just get a new job, instead of spending all your time here." Yoongi grumbled. Yoongi and Namjoon have been close for years, and so Yoongi really cares about him.

"I'm sorry Yoongi. I can't leave. But I'll close tonight."

"Fine." Yoongi mumbled.

10:47 pm, the clock read. Namjoon tapped his fingers along the surface of the bar as he waited for anyone to come in. Business was slow, as it was only a Wednesday.
Suddenly, the door opens and a cool breeze enters the place. A man steps in, dressed in a white denim jacket, black jeans, pink converse high tops, and a pastel pink button up shirt. He had a beautifully symmetrical face.
Namjoon was blown away by his good looks.
"Hello, how may I help you on this chilly evening?" Namjoon greets the beautiful stranger.
"Hi, I'd simply like a margarita please. If you can add an extra lime that would be amazing." He smiles and Namjoon can feel himself about to smile just from seeing this man. What kind of power does this one person seem to have? Damn.
"Yeah, I can get that for you." Namjoon smiles to the stranger. As he mixes the drink, he hears the strangers voice again.
"Oh by the way, I just moved to this city the other day, my name is Seokjin Kim, but my friends usually call me Jin. Sometimes Seokjin too."
"I'm Namjoon Kim. We have the last name!"
"Yeah because it's one of the most popular surnames around here."
"Oh you're right, sorry."
"No need to apologize, I was only joking."
Namjoon feels his cheeks heat up a little bit and he hands the margarita to Jin.
He takes a sip and then pops his tongue. "That's the best margarita I think I've ever had! Consider me a regular!"
Namjoon smiles again, showing off his beautiful dimples and thanks him for the compliment.
"So..." Jin says softly, setting down the now, half empty margarita class, "Where do you live?"
Namjoon chokes on air as he replies, "That's a weird question to ask a bartender, but I live in the apartment complex across the street."
Jin nods, and tells him that he lives in an apartment complex about 10 minutes from the bar.
"Sweet. Anyways, we've been talking for awhile and this place closes in 3 minutes, so we should probably hurry. If you can down that drink in the next few seconds I can get everything clean. And consider that drink on me, since you just moved here."
Jin smiles brightly and immediately chugs the margarita, which isn't how you're supposed to drink one, but rules are meant to be broken.
He hands the empty glass to Namjoon, and it gets washed, along with the pieces that were used to mix the drink.
Jin gets off of his barstool so Namjoon can flip them and set them on the counter, after he cleans it of course. After he scrubs it down, the sets the barstools on top of the counter and he washes his hands. Namjoon presses a few buttons and takes some money out of a small box under the counter and puts it in his pocket. Right after that, he locks eyes with Jin and explains that it's tip money. Jin hesitantly nods and starts walking out of the bar.

"Wait!"

Jin turns to see an anxious Namjoon, starting to follow him, but not in a creepy way.

"Do you want my number?"