pt 7 - bad boy

s  f  l   a  g h
"I mean, no, we aren't going to ignore that, Joon."

"Then why aren't we talking about it?"
"Because it was only a peck."
"What's the difference?"
"The amount of tongue you have."
"JIN!"
"I'm not wrong."

Namjoon flushes a warm tone and smiles shyly at Jin, who's cooking a complicated looking dish.
"What are you making?"
"Pho."
"Ooh I've been craving that lately."

The two talk as Jin continues preparing the Vietnamese dish. He finally finishes the Pho and serves it in a bowl. Namjoon looks down at the beautifully prepared dish and smiles.

"Thank you Jin."
"No problem, Joonie. Are you having fun?"
"I mean, other than climbing down the ferris wheel I've had fun."
"Good."

The two eat the Pho for a couple minutes, as Jin finishes the meal he asks Namjoon a question.

"What would I have to do to work at your bar?"

Namjoon chokes on his Pho and once he gets himself under control he looks up at handsome Jin.

"Well you'd have to talk to Yoongi, I can suggest you to him, we need more reliable workers. After all, my own boss had sex in the back room. I'm never letting him forget that."

"Speaking of sex-"
"No." Namjoon cuts him off, laughing.
"Wow, I got rejected." Jin sulks jokingly.

The two talk things over and find an agreement that Jin would apply to work at the bar, Namjoon would most likely conduct the interview.

They laugh and smile before Namjoon realizes how late it is.

"Ah, I should probably head home, Jin. Thanks for the amazing date." Namjoon smiles, showing off his beautiful dimples.

"Wait. I can give you a ride." Jin suggests, setting a hand on Namjoon's shoulder.

"Really? You have a car?"
"Eh, no, more of a motorcycle.."
"Oh. Well, whatever gets me home."

The two walk out of Jin's apartment and they see the motorcycle.
"Why is it... pink?" Namjoon questions, looking at Jin.

"It's my favorite color, that's why." Jin says defensively, getting on the bike, he puts on a white helmet, and offers a black one to Namjoon.

But Namjoon, is not paying attention. He's staring at Jin's toned self. Wow.

"Earth to Namjoon!"

"Sorry Jin."
"You're fine. Just take the helmet."

Namjoon accepts and gets on the motorcycle, wrapping his arms around Jin's abdomen to stabilize himself on the vehicle.

Jin starts up the motorcycle and they ride through the streets until Jin pulls into the parking lot of Namjoons apartment building.

"Well, how do you rate your uber driver, Namjoon?" Jin questions

"12/10. He was very handsome." Namjoon chuckles and makes his way towards his own apartment.

"Text me when you get home safe."

"Fine, I will." Jin agrees, laughing.

Soon, Jin gets to his own apartment and sends Namjoon a short text. Namjoon hears his phone and picks it up, looking at the message.

"I'm home safe, Joonie. <3"
Cute...

"Good, :)"

Namjoon sets his phone down and begins reading, unknowingly letting sleep consume his conscious.