pt 4 - your tension is my happiness

nobody's pov
"SHIT!" Namjoon yelled, realizing he had woken up late for work, only about 30
minutes, but that meant breakfast wasn't an option for him. He falls out of bed, throws on the usual outfit, grabs a banana, and leaves. All within the span of about 10 minutes. He knew he looked like a wreck, as he had no time to do his hair, but he shrugged it off as he entered the bar.

He looked up to see Yoongi. Looking very serious and expecting something. Oh shit... Namjoon's mind was racing. He felt his heart speed up as he gulped and looked into Yoongi's dark eyes.
"Is uh.. something wrong?" Namjoon asked anxiously.
"Huh?" Yoongi says suddenly, all seriousness leaving his face.
"Oh, yeah something is wrong. I checked the cameras this morning and I noticed something."
Namjoon feels himself about to start sweating.
"I-I can explain! I'm sorry!" Namjoon starts to ramble before Yoongi cuts him off.

"Namjoon, no. You're fine. I was just wondering why this one guy keeps coming in and being super nice to you. Before now, he's never shown up." Yoongi explains, laughing at Namjoon's sudden reaction.

"You know, with that reaction, I would've assumed you had romantic interactions." Yoongi says, winking and chuckling at the look on Namjoon's face. He starts approaching Namjoon.

"N-no?" Namjoon denies, and starts backing into the doors, until he backs into something... warm? He turns to see Jin holding his nose, which Namjoon had managed to hit with his head.

"Oh shit I'm so sorry!" Namjoon yelps, he gets closer and tries to help him and as he tries, Jin flinches and backs away and leans against a wall.

"Stop, I'm gonna grab the first aid kit from the back and help you." Namjoon grumbles. Walking past Yoongi, he walks into the back and grabs the kit. He hears Yoongi talking, but instead of walking out immediately, he listens in for a second.

"Jin, I think Joonie might like you. He's never cared for anyone, not even me, this much. Plus, I've seen the camera footage from the CCTV cams in here. You guys seem like a perfect match. It's like me and my uh-acquaintance, Jimin."
"Well I'm still questioning my feelings. I'm sure he is too. We'll end up figuring out things. After all, I only met him two days ago. Speaking of Joon, he never came back."
Namjoon panics and quickly opens the door to the back, startling both of them with the sudden entrance.
"Uh, yeah. I couldn't find the kit."
I'm a horrible liar Namjoon thinks, as he sets the first aid kit down and grabs a small bag out of it. He throws it on the ground and stomps on it, Jin didn't know what it was, and then felt a cool, ice feeling on his face and realized it was an ice pack.

Jin watched as Namjoon hands worked, putting away and reorganizing the first aid kit, he then heard a noise and saw an expectant Namjoon in front of him. Jin gulps and responds, "Uh, what's up? Sorry, I didn't hear you."

"I asked if you were feeling better."
"Oh."
"Answer the damn question."
"Wow okay, no need to be aggressive, but yeah, the ice is gonna help a bit. I knew you were hard headed, but not that hard headed."

That's not the only thing that's gonna be hard if you don't stop hitting on him Jin. Yoongi thinks.
"The sexual tension between you guys is killing me. Go make out in the bathroom or something." Yoongi suggests to the two of them.

Namjoon turns bright red, and Jin coughs, shortly before laughing.
"I mean, as long as he's okay with it." Jin replies, winking at Namjoon.
"I... what... uh... I'll be right back." Namjoon somehow manages to get out, and he walks into the back room, catching his breath.

He punches his arm, making sure he's not in a dream or K-Drama of some sort. Did that really just happen? He hears more talking from outside of the door and listens again.

"So you're yoongi?"
"Yeah, you got a problem?"
"No. You seem like a nice guy."
"Are you high? Everyone thinks I'm super intimidating or a savage of some sort."
"I'm probably older than you."
"Bet. What year were you born in?"
"1992, you?"
"Damn. 1993. I guess you're right. Anyways. Treat my Joon right, or you're dead."
"Okay, we haven't even had dinner yet, but okay."

Namjoon calmly walks back out, his face a little less red than it previously was.

"H-hey guys what's up?"
Yoongi and Jin both nod at him, the ice pack still being held in place on Jin's nose.
"You know, I'm gonna call a vacation day for both of us Joonie, the bar is gonna be held open by Jungkook, Hoseok, and Taehyung tonight." Yoongi smiles.
"No. I need money for rent, remember?"

"I can cover it."
"Jin? What?"
"You heard me."
"Are you insane?"
"No, I don't think so."

Namjoon rests his head in his hands and thinks about it deeply, as Yoongi calls the other workers of the bar and tells them to cover Namjoon and his shifts.

"Fine. I'll do anything in return."
"Anything?"
"Anything."
"That was a terrible way to respond."
"How?"
"Because now," Jin reached a whisper level, "You're in my full control now."