pt 9 - dopamine

h  e  f e e l s

"Yoongi? Are you okay?" Hoseok asks, as he starts to approach Yoongi.

"I told you, I'M FINE!" Yoongi snaps, turning around suddenly.

Namjoon, Jin, and Jungkook collectively flinch at this. They've never seen him get this angry before.

"Oh, uhm, okay, sorry." Hoseok mumbles, before walking back behind the bar as Yoongi walks into the back room, slamming the door behind him. Jimin has left by now and the remaining workers all let out a sigh.

"I wonder why he's so upset." Jungkook thinks out loud.

"I've never seen him this angry before." Namjoon mentions, a tone of shock in his voice.

Yoongi slumps to the floor of the back room and rests his head in his hands. His bleached hair falls between his fingers.

"What did I do wrong this time?" Yoongi sighs, the void around him, not answering his question.

The door to the back swings open, almost hitting Yoongi in the toes, and Namjoon walks in.

Namjoon slumps down next to Yoongi and puts an arm over his shoulders. The door slams shut, and Namjoon asks the question first.

"What's wrong?"

Yoongi lets out a deep, exhausted breath and looks Namjoon in the eyes. Namjoon can feel his heart break as he sees the pain in Yoongis deep brown eyes.

"Jimin has had a boyfriend the entire time he never told me about. I'm so upset by this, I never thought he would do this shit. He still expects me to have sex with him though. I'm practically in love with him, he just doesn't get it."

Namjoon nods, he has an understanding gaze that meets Yoongi's eyes.

"It's okay. You didn't know, but you do now. At this point, you should tell Jimin to break up with his boyfriend and go to you, or you should stop going with him. Either option is suitable."

Yoongi holds back his tears. He feels so dirty and wrong.

"I feel so bad, Namjoon. I love him but it feels like he's using me."

"He might be. Obviously, I'm not Jimin, so I wouldn't know what his intentions are. I trust you, Yoongi. I know you wouldn't intentionally ruin a relationship or anything."

Yoongi nods and gives Namjoon a small smile. Namjoon smiles back and stands up, bringing Yoongi with him.

"You'll be okay, Yoongi. You'll figure it out. We all make mistakes."

Namjoon hands Yoongi a tissue and Yoongi carefully wipes his face off.

"Does it look like I cried?" Yoongi asks, looking into Namjoon's eyes.

"Yeah it does, but don't worry. Anyone would cry in that moment and I'm certain none of us would make fun of you." Namjoon reassures him.

The two walk out of the back room. Namjoon heads behind the bar again and begins training Jin on how to do this stuff. All of a sudden, a familiar voice rings through the bar.