Dream (f!reader x m!crush smut)

*SMUT WARNING*
Do not read this One-shot if you feel uncomfortable with these types of stories.

You sat alone on your bed, feeling fairly bored, yet also excited for some reason. You didn't know why, but you just felt very strange; it was as if something was extremely off, but you couldn't figure out what. It was late in the night and you appeared to be home alone, but that didn't seem to be the problem.

While you sat there, staring at the wall and wondering what it was, your phone lit up with a Snapchat from someone. You picked it up and saw that it was from "LOML 🥰" before opening it up. The snap was a picture of your front door with text that said "I'm here babe, will you let me in?❤️"

Immediately, you shot off of your bed and ran to your front door to open it. You quickly opened it to see your boyfriend, _____, before stepping to the side to let him in.

You moved to hug him after he took his shoes off and exclaimed how happy you were to see him. He returned the embrace before giving you a peck on the lips and saying, "I love you so much baby!"

"I love you, too! Did you bring the movie?"

He held up the DVD for _____ that seemingly appeared out of nowhere, smiling that sweet, beautiful smile of his. You took it from his hands and said, "I'm so excited to watch it! Thank youuuuuu-"

____ cut you off with a kiss that started out sweet, but slowly became more hungry and passionate. Eventually, he pulled away, both of you panting a bit, before saying, "Anything for my girl!"

You went to go put the movie in the DVD player and he moved to sit down on the couch. You squatted down so you were level with the DVD player before popping the DVD into it. ____'s eyes were glued on you, watching your every move and enjoying the way your butt looked as you were in a squatting position in front of him. Once the DVD began to play, you stood back up and turned to face ____. His eyes were still on you and he had a light blush dusting his cheeks.

You decided to ignore his odd facial expression and walked across the room to sit beside him. You leaned into his side and he put his arm around your shoulders to pull you closer to him.

The two of you cuddled like that, watching the movie and making small jokes about some of the scenes before you decided to switch your position. You moved to lay your upper half in his lap when your hand brushed against something.... stiff..? You immediately felt your boyfriend tense up and suck in a deep breath. You were about to look up at him and question him when he grabbed both of your wrists and pinned you to the couch underneath him.

He loomed over you, holding your wrists above your head. His eyes were halfway closed and much darker than usual. You stared into them before shakily questioning, "_____?"

Not even a second after you said his name, he dove down and pressed his lips into yours. After the initial shock wore off, you began to kiss back. The kiss slowly got more heated and passionate to the point that you felt as though you needed so much more. You suddenly felt desperate for his touch. You were hungry, and his touch was the food that you so desperately needed to eat. He then began to lick across your bottom lip, asking for entrance, which you gladly gave him.

His tongue wigged against yours, trying to get you to move yours around as well. You began to do so, timidly darting you tongue around his. The movie was completely forgotten as the two of you continued to make out. He let go of your wrists and moved his hands to your butt, sliding them down your sides as he went, before giving it a squeeze. You gasped into his mouth as he continued to squeeze your butt.

Once he was satisfied with that, his lips left yours and went to your jawline and neck, leaving open-mouthed kisses all the way to your collar bone. He then moved his hands to the hem of your shirt and started to tug on it while saying, "Do you want to?"

You were in a daze, so crazy for his love and his touch. You moved your hands to cup his face, "___, I-"

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Your alarm sounded extremely loud in the quiet morning, causing you to spring up in bed. You turned your alarm off before realizing that it was all a dream. It felt so real, but it was only a dream.