Trapped (f! reader x m! crush lime)

*LIME WARNING*
If you are not okay with limes or smut you may want to read a different chapter.

It was your average lazy summer afternoon. You were laying on the floor in your room enjoying the feeling of cool air conditioning against your skin, keeping you cool despite the heat outside when you got a text from one of your friends.

It read, "____ do you want to go to the park with _____, _____, ______, and me? "

You thought about it for a second, but decided it was in your best interest to go since your crush, _____, was going to be there and you didn't really have anything better to do. So, you got ready to go and took your phone and a bottle of water with you.

When you finally got to the park, you saw that you were the last one to make it there. "_____!" One of your friends screamed your name waving their arms at you. You giggled at the hilarious sight as you walked towards the group that was currently face palming because of their action.

"So what are we going to do?" You asked the group.

"Well, since no one else is here let's play a game of manhunt. There are lots of places to hide here, so it will make the game more interesting," _____ said.

"Okay, but where is the base going to be the that hiders will be brought to once they are caught?" _____, your crush, asked.

"Ummmm, they should be brought to the sandbox area over there," ______ said while pointing to it.

"Okay, let's split up the teams," you said. The teams ended up with you, your crush, and _____ as the hiders band your other two friends as the seekers. Your friends playing the seekers stood in the sand box with their hands over their eyes, waiting for the timer on ____'s phone to go off and notify that your 1 minute head start was up. You and the rest of the hiders quickly took off running to hide somewhere. Your eyes landed on the unisex bathroom building that was pretty far away from the sandbox.

You opened the door, and quickly hoisted yourself up to sit on the sink in order to not be seen when the door is opened enough for someone to peak their head in.

You were sitting there, alone, for about 5 minutes before your crush ran into the bathroom as well. He was out of breath, causing him to pant from the lack of air.

"Are you okay?" You asked him worriedly.

He looked up at you startled at first, but responded with, "Yeah, I just came pretty close to getting caught, so I booked in here. I didn't know you where in here."

"Yeah," you smiled gently, "I figured this would be a good hiding spot."

He chuckled at your comment before suddenly getting serious, "_____, can I ask you something important? Since, we're alone right now."

The change in atmosphere had you a little shaken up, but, nevertheless, you responded with, "Yeah, anything."

You could visibly see the worry in his _____ eyes as he sucked in a breath before speaking. "_______," he began. "I've had feelings for you for a really long time now, but I wasn't really sure how to tell you. You know I'm not very good with words, but I think you're the most beautiful human being on the planet, inside and out. I really, really like you and I was hoping that you want maybe want to be my girlfrie-"

You couldn't believe your ears, but as he kept going you realized that he really meant what he said so you cut him off with a peck on his lips before saying, "Of course I'll be your girlfriend! I really like you too!"

The two of you were about to lean in for a kiss when you heard _____ yell, "Where are you _____ and ______? We give up, we can't find you. Come out, so we can start another round."

"Well," _____ began, "I guess that means we should go meet up with them." He went to open the door, but it wouldn't budge.

"Shit, it's stuck!" He said angrily as he pulled as hard as he could.

"Are you serious? I'll call one of them so they can let us out." You opened your bag only to find that your water bottle spilt all over your phone, causing it to not turn on. "Damn," you swore.

"I guess we're going to have to wait until one of them come in here to let us out," _____ said.

"Yeah," you muttered still upset about your phone.

"Well, it's not all bad since we're in here together," _____ whispered before kissing you. You kissed back readily and wrapped your arms around his neck. What started out as a sweet, loving kiss became much more passionate when his hands moved under your shirt to run up and down the skin on your back.

Shivers ran down your spine causing you to gasp lightly into his lips. He used that as an opportunity to slip his tongue into your to dance against yours. Your tongues moved in sync as if they were made to dance together like they were.

He broke away from the kiss pulling on the hem of your shirt, "Can I take this off, babe?"

You both were so lost in passion that you completely forgot about the situation you were in. At this moment, there was nothing more important to either of you than each other. You were so lost in each other that you didn't even think about the fact that your friends would be looking for you two. "Please," you said quietly.

You didn't need to tell him twice he quickly pulled off your shirt, along with his own. You were still in your bra, but you still felt a little too exposed so you used your arms to cover up you boobs.

____ started to nibble on your ear and whispered, "You're absolutely gorgeous! Don't hide yourself from me." Before moving to your neck kissing and nibbling on the sensitive flesh while squeezing you through you bra. You whimpered in delight until you felt him to prepare to unclip your bra. "Wait!" You said.

He immediately stopped and dropped his arms to his sides. Before he even had a chance to speak, you began to kiss and nibble on his jawline leaving little marks in your wake until you reached his chest. He put his hand under your chin and forced you to look up at him before crashing his slightly chapped lips onto yours again.

Just as you two were about to pull away from the kiss, you heard the door swing open, and _____ yell, "What the hell!"