Call it What You Want (m!reader x f!crush)

"______," your best friend, _____, yelled your name in order to bring back down to earth. "What's up with you today? You keep zoning out."

"I guess I just keep thinking about, _____. I'm not really sure why." It was true. I had ______ on my mind a lot lately. It was always in a romantic way, but we were just friends, right?

"Oooooooooh, you have a crush on _______! You should tell her! She definitely likes you back!"

I thought about it for a second. Do I really have a crush on _____? No, that can't be it. There has to be something else, right? "Call it what you want, man," I said to _____. "I don't know that it's really a crush though."

_____ laughed at me and said, "Dude, you like her. You should probably tell her how you feel before someone else does, because I'm pretty sure you're not the only person that feels this way about her."

I brushed his last comment off and continued to think her until the bell that let us out of _____ rang. When I reached my next class that I had with her, I realized just how perfect she is. It was as if I was seeing her for the first time ever. Literally everything about her just mesmerized me; her eyes, her body, her laugh, and the way she talks are all only some of the aspects of her that make me feel kind of weird inside.

Then I realized... she was talking to me.

"_____," she said with an adorable giggle. _____ had grabbed a desk and pulled it next to mine. "We're partners for the ______ assignment."

"Oh...okay," I said, feeling a little bit of blood rushing to my face. "Sorry that I zoned out for a little while. So, how do you want to do the assignment?"

Completely ignoring my question she asked, "What were you thinking about? You know you can tell me anything, right?"

I knew I wouldn't be able to fool her with some lame excuse, we knew each other too well. I guess I'm just going to have to say it.

"Well, ____-__," I began, "I-I really, re-really like you-"

"Really?" She asked surprised. I nodded my head "I really like you too!" She smiled that beautiful smile of hers.

"Ohhhhhhh yeah! ______ got her!" ______ yelled from the door. Causing the teacher to yell at him to go back to his actual class. Despite that embarrassing moment, I was really happy. I finally got the girl of my dreams!