Mysterious Girl

Hey guys for the picture on top just picture her with blonde hair and no glasses wearing a black cloak I'll show what she's wearing under the cloak later. Sorry for the late update. =_= anyway on with the story.

----------------------------------------

Previously

"What do you mean" Gramps asked.

-------------------------------------------------

Erza POV

"Let me show you." Lucy said as she left the room. A few minutes she came back wearing the dress she was wearing after she came up out of the water.

"I still don't get it." Master said.

"Well let me explain, so when we got there the guy told us that there was a cave with ancient script, and he wanted to know what it meant he also told us that there was a pool of water where his equipment fell in and never came out of. 

So we went down to the cave when we got there the cave had beautiful crystals all over the place. So then Lucy went straight over to where the script was which was near a pool of water after Lucy deciphered it she said that it said: 

'Break the seal

Uncover the hidden

Unlock thy secret

And bring me to my true form

O spell of truth' 

Then when Lucy was trying to get off of the rock she slipped and fell in the water. We got worried until she came out of the water looking like that, and that's what happened" I explained.

"That is strange."

"We had assumed that it was a spell to unseal something." Wendy added. 

"Then in that case we'll have look deeper into it and see if there are any connections to Lucy."

Then we had realized something there wasn't any noise heard downstairs, which was very strange especially because it was never quiet down there unless something was wrong.

"Do you guys hear that?" Gray asked.

"No." Wendy said.

"Exactly something must be wrong down there, let's go." Lucy said. We all went down stairs to see most of the people in the guild trying to interrogate a little girl (The girl in the picture) .

"What's going on down here." Master asked.

"This little girl came in here asking for her nee-san." Mira said.

"But we don't know who she's talking about." Levy said, "By the way Lu-chan where'd you get that dress."

"Long story." 

Lucy said rubbing the back of her neck. Then randomly the little girl got up and ran towards Lucy. It all happened so fast she hugged Lucy who stumbled backwards in shock and the sudden force. Then she said something I'm guessing only Lucy and the dragon slayers could hear, and by the looks of their faces I could tell they were confused and shocked.

"Nee-san?" Lucy and the other dragon slayer looked at the little girl with a confused looked.

"NEE-SAN!?" Everyone shouted.

"Lucy are you sure you don't know her?" I asked.

"Yes, I don't recall ever seeing a little girl like her in my life." she replied. 

They girls arms were latched around Lucy's waist.  Lucy tried to take her arms off of her to look at her face properly.

"Um, excuse me, but um we still don't know your name or who you are." Lucy said.

"Sorry, I forgot mom took your memories." the girl said.

"What do you mean?" Master asked.

"Well um it's kinda a long story." she said.

"Well we do have time to listen." I said.

"Ok, but first let me introduce myself, my name is Aria Leranta daughter of Queen Layla of the Dragon realm."

Sorry for updating this chapter late online school is back in session for us. Author-chan is out! Bye.