Ch.17

I got out of the restroom and went to go sit back at the table. "Hey you good (y/n)?" Elijah scooted over so I could sit next to him.
"Yea I'm good." I sat down next to him and pulled out my phone. I could feel all their eyes staring at me. "Yes?"

"Nothing nothing."

I got another text from the guy at the other table, "you good?"

I replied back "yes." And then looked his way, he smiled and waved at me, so I waved back.
"What are you doing?" Jake asked.

"Waving." I said without looking at him.
"(Y/n), are you mad?"
"Yes."

"Why babe?" He got up from his seat and dragged me over to where he was sitting so I could sit next to him.

"Because you know why."

"What do you mean?"

"She literally called me a downgrade, almost touched your hair, and was flirting with you and you didn't even stop any of it. You didn't defend me at all, she actually made me feel insecure that she used to go out with you."

"Babe I'm with you now. I love everything about you. You're beautiful so don't be insecure." He tried to hug me but I didn't let him. "Babe really?"

"Why didn't you stop her? Do you want her to touch you and flirt with you and give you that attention?" I said looking at him while he brushed back his hair.

"At least she gives me that type of attention." He said rolling his eyes.

"Alright then, go get that attention. Since you're upset that I won't suck your dick everyday or give you that "attention" you want, then I'm out." I got up from the seat and grabbed my bag.

"(Y/n), stop. I didn't mean it like that." He said trying to grab my arm.

"Don't touch me. If you really didn't mean it you wouldn't even had thought about it." I tugged my arm away and walked off to the library. As I sat down by the manga section checking out some of the new series that the librarian put in, a person sat next to me, "hey."

I closed my book and breathed in and out, "Jake I don't want to freaking talk, go away."

"I'm not Jake." It was a different voice. Definitely not Jake or Elijah, I looked up and say a guy with floppy hair and a skateboard next to me.
"I'm sorry, I should've looked up." I put the book back on the shelf and looked at him.

"I'm Troy Zarba. I'm a senior here."
"Oh I'm (y/n) (l/n)." We shook hands and he smiled at me.

"Yea I know. No one doesn't." He leaned back onto his arms and smiled at me.
"Oh."

"I notice you a lot because I think you're gorgeous." He was still looking at me smiling.

"Thank you, but I still have a boyfriend."

"Doesn't seem like he's doing such a great job." He laid down on the carpet of the library and looked up at me and smiled. "I'm joking, well not really. I mean he did get you upset at lunch, so that's why I came over here."

I looked at his clothes and face closely, "oh wait you're the unknown number. Well that's cool to finally meet you."

"Yea. So you're a sophomore right?"

"Yea."

"Well I guess that just means I'll have to wait for you, but don't worry I'm willing to do that." I looked at him and he laughed. He sat up from the ground and started to look at the books with me.

"You know I used to read these all the time, but it got so confusing that i was supposed to read it backwards." I laughed at his comment and remembered the time Elijah and I read it from front to back. We were so mad because it ruined the whole thing for us.

"Yea it can be confusing." I said. He laughed again which made me look back at him. "You seem really chill Troy."

"Thanks you too." We were just there staring at each other when I got up from sitting down,

"Well I better get going."

"Yea same, my friends and I usually skate for a little bit before lunch ends."

"Oh then maybe we should skate sometime."

"Yea that'd be cool." He said smiling.

"Well I'll see you around."

"Yea see you."
______________________________

I was walking to my next period when Jake ran up to me, "babe."

I just kept walking until he grabbed my arm, "What Jake? What's so important?"

"I shouldn't have said that I'm really sorry. Cmon babe, I don't want us to get mad at each other like this." He was now holding onto my waist and I was ignoring his glance.

"Whatever I need to go to class, I'm still mad at you though. You shouldn't have said that, I'm sorry I can't give you your "pleasures"."

"Babe, that's fine. I only want you, trust me on that. Okay?"

"Okay."
"You're not mad?" He said hugging me close and kissing my cheek.

"No."
"Promise?"

"Jake I gotta go to class."
"(Y/n), promise?"

"Promise."
He hugged me tight and then kissed me again on the cheek. "Alright let me go to class."

"Okay I'll see you later babe."
After that I just walked away. I was straight up pissed. The fact that he thought it was totally fine about what he said was just messed up. I just let it go because I was tired of him saying sorry. I feel like I shouldn't let things go easily, but I just don't want any drama.
Now if Jaimie tries to touch him again and he doesn't stop it then we might have another problem, because he's just asking for it.
_______________________________

Ding dong
I ran to the doorbell to see who it was and I saw Jackson.
"Hey."
"Hey. Can I come inside?"

"Sure" he looked extremely nervous which made me nervous. "Jackson what's wrong?"

"Are you sure I didn't say anything that night when I stayed over?"
I just stayed silent and looked at him.
"So I did say something? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I knew what you said was just because you were drunk." I grabbed a glass of water and turned around with Jackson really close to me. "Jackson?"

"What did I say that night?" He leaned in close to me putting both his hands on the counter leaving me just with my back to the counter.

"You're really close Jackson."

"Then what did I say?"

"All you said—" I was cut off by Jackson smashing his lips against mine and him pulling me close to him. We didn't separate the kiss, our lips were in sync and it felt like just the way it had been last year. He picked me up and put me on the counter. He started to kiss my neck but then stopped and looked at me, "Was it similar to this?"

"Yea." I don't know why I didn't stop. I pulled him in close to me and he hugged my waist. We connected our lips again and continued. With Jackson, neither of us knew what we wanted, we were both stupid, and sucked at relationships.

"I miss this." He said smiling up at me.
I jumped down from the counter and grabbed the water then handed some to him and he drank the rest.

"What's up?" He asked.

"We shouldn't have done that. You know that."

"There's a lot of things we shouldn't have done, but we ended up still doing it because our hearts are telling us something different." He grabbed me close to him and rubbed my cheek, "None of this was a mistake."

"Jake's going to kill us for doing this." I pulled away from him and sat back on the counter.

Jackson refilled his water and drank it, "Who said we were going to tell him?"
______________________________
Question of the chapter 🧐
Who's your favorite guy?