Ch.44

(1 month later)

Jake's hand was intertwined with mine as we looked at the original Miami Linked. His gaze was fixed on the house as the rest of the guys stood next to us. I looked over to Sebastian who was about to cry and put my around him, "dude don't cry, we're back home now."

He smiled and I opened the door with the old rusted key, "Well guys, welcome home."
As we walked inside the house it felt like a wave of emotions came over me. I started to think about all the fun things we did in this house, the memories I had with my best friends, and most important when I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life hanging out with these guys.
I walked upstairs and went into my old room, the posters that I left still hung nicely and the LED lights were still sticking in the wall surprisingly. Tears started to well up in my eyes as I left my room and saw the rest of the guys hanging out in the living room. Their laughs brought back the good memories of being here and as I walked downstairs the doorbell rang, "I got it !" I said racing to the door with Jackson behind me racing for the door too.

We opened it quickly and my smile dropped. I hadn't  talked to him since he left and I just didn't know what to say as he was now standing in front of me.

"Hey Elijah." Jackson said opening the door while the rest of the guys went to go hug him and say hi. I decided in that moment to not be awkward, it didn't matter anyone since I was with Jake. As they finished greeting each other, I grabbed my board and smiled, "You guys up for an adventure?"

**

We were all leaning on the ledge of the bridge, looking at the water rushing through the rocks and breathing in the clear air.

"This is really nice." Jackson said. He looked at all of us and started to tear up.

"Is Jackson Felt crying?" Elijah asked playfully. Jackson shoved him lightly and laughed. We all looked at the water silently, but that was all we needed because the last time we were here there was no silence and we all ended up with sore throats.

The silence was nice, with the guys right next to me. My best friends just being by my side and knowing that we were going to be there for each other for a while. I loved them so much & they were my family, "I want to live." I said and the guys all turned to me.

"Huh?" Jake asked holding onto my hand.

"I WANT TO LIVE!" I yelled making the guys laugh. I knew that those four words brought back memories for them.

"Yeah same." Jake said laughing.

"Thanks guys." I said, "you guys are everything to me. I'm glad I met you guys."

They all looked at me with acting like they had tears in their eyes, " we love you too." Jackson said. He gave me a hug and the rest of the guys joined in.

"Okay I can't breathe." I said laughing. "I love you guys."

**
I told the boys to go home and I would catch up with them later. Alvaro and Roshaun were going to come over to hang out but I needed to do something first.

I skated all the way to the main street and looked at all the houses around. I got closer to the small house and smiled as I saw the wavy brown hair I had been wanting to see for a while. He was mowing the grass and had his AirPods in so I decided to sneak up behind him.
I hugged him from behind and he smelled like sweat and grass right after you play outside for a long time. He turned around and his eyes widen, he smiled big and hugged me close to him.

"I missed you so much." He said pulling away from me.

"Me too."

He looked down at my neck and noticed the golden teddy bear laying nicely, "You still have it ?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know, I just can't believe you're here." He was looking down at me and I could see some tears in his eyes.

"I'm here to stay Troy."
He looked at me confused, "You're not visiting? You're staying?"

I nodded my head and he hugged me again, "Thank god. Just promise me you'll hang out with me more."

I smiled and nodded, "i promise."

We continued to talk for a while and then I decided to skate back home. I opened the door and saw Alvaro and Roshaun there with the rest of the guys hanging out. I hugged them both and for a while we were just talking about LA.

I went to go get a water when Jake grabbed my hand, "Can we talk real quick?"

"Yeah."
He started to go upstairs and I followed behind as he lead me to my room. He sat down on the carpet of the empty room and I sat down too. "What's up?" His back was against the wall and I was in front of him.

"I just wanted a little time with you alone."

"Okay." I kissed him quickly and he smiled.

"Are you happy that we are back?" He asked.

"Yeah, you?"

"I'm very happy."
There was a small silence and then he cleared his throat, "I love you."

I looked up from my hands and smiled, "I love you too."

He put his hand on my cheek and kisses me, my cheeks were getting warm and I felt butterflies in my stomach. We both smiled into another kiss and I pulled away, "You just wanted a quiet place to kiss me, huh?"

"Hmm maybe." He smiled and pecked my lips again. I laid down on his legs and played with my necklace as I looked at him. "I really do love you (Y/n)."

"I love you too Jake."

"Do you think that we will get married and have mini "us"? Like do you want that with me?"

"Yeah I do want that. What about you?"

"Of course I do. You're gonna be mine forever." He smiled down at me and brushed through my hair lightly with his hand.

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

I smiled. The thought of being with Jake for the rest of my life was nice and I could feel myself blush. "So I'm yours?"

"Yeah and I'm your boy."

"Yeah forever." I pulled him down next to me, so that now he was laying down next to me. My hand was on his cheek and I kissed him,

"my boy, I like that."

~
hey guys !

I can't believe this is the end 😔
I just wanted to say thank you so much for the support you have given me throughout this whole story, I really love y'all & I'm so glad that u chose my story to read.

Jake was a fun guy to write a story on and I had a lot of good memories hitting 1k, 5k, & 9k reads !

Thank u for reading "my boy" & if u want to continue to support me I have two other stories.

• Tell Me it's All Okay || Noah Beck x Reader
• just words || Kio Cyr x Reader

Love you all , this has been the best quarantine with you all. 🥺❤️