Chapter 2 - Just a nightmare

(y/n) POV:

You woke with a start relieved that it wasn't real. "It was just a nightmare.". Actually it was just a memory. You looked to your clock to see that it was 3 am "of couse it's fucking 3 am". You decided to walk out to the woods and make some more arrows since you only have 9.

{this time skip brought to you by a very bored author}

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once in the woods you walked until you came upon a small pond- your favorite spot in the woods- sat down and started making your arrows.

Unknown POV:

I watched as a teenage girl walked into the woods, I was confused because everyone knows not to go into the woods at 3 am, so I followed her. She stopped at a pond and started making arrows. As time flew by she fell asleep, then she started moving round in her sleep - as if she was having a nightmare - then she woke up. "Ugh it's that stupid nightmare again" it sounded as if she got that nightmare alot, I decided to confront her.

(y/n) POV:

"Ugh it's that stupid nightmare again" almost right after i said that a boy with paper white skin, black hair and a smile carved into his face jumped down from a tree. "Wanna talk about it?" he asked "talk about what?" you asked quite confused. "Your nightmare" he stated matter-of-factly. "Oh- that... it's not a nightmare it was a memory".

A/N: hey meh dudes i got an idea of where i want this story to go so i decided to update. I would appreciate it if you guys vote and comment. I will try to update soon my dudes