Chapter 6 - I need Ideas {edited}

(A/N): as promised here is your chapter, im pretty short on ideas so if you have any feel free to leave them in the comments or send me a message.

(Y/N) Pov:

You were sitting on your bed trying to figure out whether you should hate these ¨humans¨ or not. You thought long and hard on this. After a while, Pervert came into the room. You look up, confused."What are you doing?" He asked.

"Deciding whether or not I'm gonna hate humans." You respond, shrugging. "I thought you hated ¨I do¨ you responded. ¨well it looked like you genuinely wanted to get to know them all¨ he accused ¨I was talking to the ones that didn't look human, quite a few of them smelled human - Wait! Why are you still in my room!? Get Out!¨ you said as you threw a pillow at him.

Sallys Pov:

I was skipping up the stairs when i heard someone call my name ¨Sally!¨ I looked to see that it was Jeff. ¨oh hai Jeffy¨ i said with a smile on my face. ¨you better not be going upstairs to bother (y/n)" jeffy said with a stern look on his face. ¨Of course I'm not¨ I fibbed. When he finally left I headed straight for (y/n)'s room. Just as i was about to knock the door opened ¨oh hai I wanted to ask if you would play tea party with me?¨ I asked.

A/N: ok this is your decision, will you go to Sally's tea party or not?

(A/N): as promised here is your chapter, im pretty short on ideas so if you have any feel free to leave them in the comments or send me a message.

(Y/N) Pov:

You were sitting on your bed trying to figure out if you should hate humans or not. You thought long and hard on this. After a while, Pervert came into the room. You look up, confused."What are you doing?" He asked.

"Deciding whether or not I'm gonna hate humans." You respond, shrugging. "I thought you hated them, (y/n)" He furrows his brows. ¨I do¨ you respond, crossing your arms. "Well, It looks like you actually want to be friends with them!" he accused, also crossing his arms.

"I'm only talking to the ones that dont look human!" You protest. He looks at you. "Quite a few of them smell human though...- Wait! Why are you still in my room!? Get Out!¨ you Yell and thow a pillow at him.

He laughs and walks out.

Sallys Pov:

I was skipping up the stairs, humming. I heard someone call my name a second later. ¨Sally!¨ The voice calls, making me turn. Jeff is at the bottom of the stairs, looking up at me. "Hi Jeffy!~" I hum again with a smile. ¨you better not be going upstairs to bother (y/n)." Jeff said with a stern look on his face, arms crossed and all. "*gasps* I would never!" I fibbed.

He rolled his eyes and left. I turn straight around and skip the rest of the way up the stairs. Just as I was about to knock, the door opened. It revealed pervert. "Oh hi! I wanted to know if (y/n) can have a tea party with me!" I say, smiling with my hands behind my back.

(y/n) Looks up, eyebrow raised.

A/N: ok this is your decision, will you go to Sally's tea party or not?

E/P-(Edit person)- Hellooooooo 0v0, I dunno why I'm doing this, but why not lol. This next chapter will be split into two, 1- Go to Sally's tea party, or 2-Don't go to her tea party.

I will edit in 1 for 1 and 2 for 2, ok? The ending will be about the same(Hopefully, depending on the Author and how she wants to end the chapter.) except you will gain a new friend on one (I think lol) Well, that's it, Editor out 0v0