Chapter 3 - Human

(y/n) POV:

"So why aren't you afraid of me?" the boy with the carved smile asked. "I've seen worse monstrosities" you replied. "Like what?" he asked, he was testing you "your kind wouldn't understand" he is a simple human you could snap his neck in a millisecond, of course he doesn't understand "my kind?!" his question snapped you out of your thoughts "humans ... those dreadful creatures, always judging each other, killing creatures they are afraid of, ya know those over confident little bastards, the ones that think they are on top of the food chain" you replied with no emotion in your voice as you pinned him against a tree with your fangs bared "I could snap your neck and you couldn't stop me, I could suck your blood until your veins are dry as the desert, i could rip you organs from your body one by one and you wouldn't be able to do shit!" You yelled. "I hate humans too" he replied "you are human... I can smell it" you relesed you hold on him "I will spare your life now go before I change my mind" he left quite quickly. As you were walking home you thought that you were kinda lonely "maybe i'll get a cat or something" since it was still daytime you went to a pet shop and bought a kitten and everything it would need.

Unknown POV:

"I could snap your neck and you couldn't stop me, I could suck your blood until your veins are dry as the desert, I could rip you organs from your body one by one and you wouldn't be able to do shit!" She yelled. "I hate humans too" I replied "you are human... I can smell it" She released her hold on me "I will spare your life go ... hurry up before I change my mind" I left as quickly as I could so I could tell slendy about this strange creature that hates humans.

{this time skip brought to you by an overly inspirational author}

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Slendy!" I yelled, he appeared in front of me in seconds "what is it this time Jeff?" slendy asked as he raised a brow. "I saw this girl over by the pond-" "you saw a girl so what?" he asked bored "she isn't human, she said she could smell that i was human, and she said that she could drink all my blood until i have no blood left" i explained "what you saw - my boy was a vampire - she - wait did she mention anything about hating humans?!" "actually... yeah she said 'humans ... those dreadful creatures, always judging each other, killing creatures they are afraid of, ya know ... those over confident little bastards, the ones that think they are on the top of the food chain' " I stated matter-of-factly "I need to speak to her before she kills one of you" he said pinching the bridge of his nose - well... where it is supposed to be. "Before who kills one of us" sally asked, I swear she always walks in at the wrong time "no one" slendy replied simply, he obviously doesn't want us to kill her.

(A/N): I swear i'm like a typing machine lately, but that's a good thing :)