Act :11 Mistake

Namjoon carried Jin in his arms, as Jin kept leaving small pecks on his neck.

"Stop" namjoon warned.

Jin smirked and began sucking on his neck Leaving dark purple marks on Namjoon's skin.

Namjoon pushed his tongue in his right cheek and shaked his head. From all the years of being with Jin, Namjoon knew he never listened the easy way.

"Omg" Jungkook groaned behind them with Hoseok on his back. "Kill me"

They all go back to Jin's bar because the limo is parked there and Jungkook's Ferrari.

Namjin went into the limo and hopekook got into jungkook's car after saying their goodbyes.

Jungkook placed Hoseok in the front seat and strapped him securely with the seatbelt.

After that jungkook got into the driver's seat.

"Dude why did you drink so much, you know yoongi doesn't like it" Jungkook stated getting ready to start the engine.

"Yeah it seems all I do is make him sad" hoseok said basically half conscious.

Jungkook could hear the pain in his hyung's voice and became concerned. "Are thinks not going well?" 

Hoseok smiled and patted Jungkook on the head. "Don't worry bunny"

Jungkook playfully smacked his hand away " don't treat me like a child - I'm 320 years old" he pouted.

Jungkook took the highway so he can take hoseok to his apartment faster and because he didn't want him to vomit in his car.

~Namjin's car~ ☆゚.*・。゚

Namjoon had Jin on his lap. Jin has sobered up a little and now just wanted his husband to fuck him up.

"Joonie~" Jin moaned

"Mmm" Namjoon groaned clenching his jaw.

And for the love of all that's holy, that was a big turn on for Jin.

Jin brought his lips to Namjoon ears and whispered "I want you inside me"

"Oh really now" namjoon licked his lips" show Daddy how much you want him"

Jin trailed his fingers from namjoon's chest, they both watched intensely as it moved from his covered abs down to his belt buckle.

Namjoon moved his eyes to jin's eyes, those beautiful eyes filled with lust and desire to get into his pants.

Jin unbuckled his pants and slipped his hands into Namjoon's underwear. Namjoon breath hinged as he felt Jin palm his growing boner.

With his other hand, Jin lift namjoon's shirt and lick his chest with his tongue.

Jin could hear Namjoon retrained moans in the silence of the limo and he love it, he loved how he could make his husband fell good.

"I'm going to suck you off okay?" Jin whispered.

"Go *breathe* ahead" Namjoon breathe out.

Jin positioned himself in-between Namjoon's legs, he pulls down his pants and underwear to the car floor.

He watched how his member spring up in action from the restriction of his clothes.

Jin hovered over the member, allowing his hot breathe to tease it. Namjoon gritted his teeth wanting the teasing to stop.

"Put it in your mouth" Namjoon commanded.

Jin gripped the throbbing member with his hand and jerked it ever so slightly before putting it between his lips.