26

INSTAGRAM&NARRATIVE

TIKTOKROOM HAS POSTED A NEW PHOTO!

liked by auroramarquess, beyondbrandon and 32,437 others

tiktokroom aurora and brandon ❤️ #baewatch

VIEW ALL 4,376 COMMENTS

username i'm sick of seeing him with her he's so toxic
username @username right they've been dating for like six months and they're all i see on my fucking explore page
beyondbrandon @username stfu if you don't like it block us it's that simple
username @beyondbrandon kill yourself
username @username LMFOAJDJD

username has he started abusing her yet 😋
username @username HELL FOR UOU
auroramarquess @username pls don't spread rumours like that
username @auroramarquess exist if you're in trouble
username @username oh would you look at that 😁

mattiapolibio baby i'm not even here... i'm a hallucination
username @mattiapolibio STFU LNFAOO
username @mattiapolibio r u ok
username @mattiapolibio heyyyyyyy
username @mattiapolibio beat him up pls

username cuties
username @username i know you fuckin lyin
mattiapolibio @username ain't nothin cute about this couple...
username @mattiapolibio i-
beyondbrandon @mattiapolibio you so mad just pull up goddamn
mattiapolibio @beyondbrandon wait till you get fucking exposed you dirty rat
username @mattiapolibio 🤭 we all know brandon done did sum even if she ain't show it yet
mattiapolibio liked this comment

Brandon and I have been dating for just over five months now. We were talking for around two months before he finally asked me out and for the first two months everything was great, but then half way through the third month of us being together, he started to become possessive. I didn't think it was that bad, but I was just blinded by the thought of being in love. I know I wasn't really in love, not with Brandon anyway. He started going through my phone quite often and telling me what I can and can't wear in public, and I allowed it because I thought it was normal behaviour since I'd never been in a relationship before. I'd stopped talking to Mattia and the boys because of Brandon, which was so wrong but I was oblivious to that at the time. God, I'm so stupid.

We were currently sat on my bed and Brandon was laying next to me with a blunt resting between his fingers. I wouldn't usually allow that in my room and I asked him not to before, but he would never listen so I just stopped pressing the issue. I picked up my phone and scrolled through old messages with the boys. I truly missed them. Brandon shifted beside me and watched over my shoulder and I scrolled through the groupchat that I no longer speak in.

A sudden anger flared inside him and he snatched the phone from my grasp. "Why are you looking at that?"

"What do you mean? Why can't I look at that?"

"Because, it upsets me. Do you want to upset me?" Brandon knew what he was doing. He was manipulating me. That was the whole reason him and Jordyn Jones split, because he was manipulative and he would always make her think that problems between their relationship were her fault. And that's exactly what he was doing with me.

"No, I'm sorry." I couldn't bring myself to call out what he was doing and it wasn't long before things would get out of hand. "Why did you stop me from being friends with the boys?"

I spoke softly. I knew I shouldn't have questioned his actions but it was done now and I couldn't take it back.

"Why are you asking?"

"Couldn't you just tolerate them? For me?" I really missed the boys. They made me happy. Sure, I was happy with Brandon at first but it wasn't the same.

"If you think I'm going to be nice to those boys then you can forget it."

"At least be friends with Robert. I've been friends with him for so long and I don't normally go this long without talking to him." I pleaded as Brandon finished the blunt that he was smoking.

"Nah, fuck him too."

"Well, now you're just dragging it. He's one of my closest friends and now I have none, apparently."

"Well, you have me." Brandon said with a grunt. "Bruh, I don't even care. They always got shit to say about me and all you do is sit back and watch. I see the comments on tiktokroom and you don't even respond to defend me."

"Brandon, you know that's not true. You know I love you and I defend you all the time. Please, I miss them and I haven't spoken to them in months."

"The last time I did shit for you, Mattia started an argument for no reason and you ran after him. See, what i'm understanding from you is that it'll be Mattia over me always. You chose that ugly ass bitch over this hot shit and I'm tired of it."

"I never do that. I always defend you because that's what couples are supposed to do and we're supposed to trust each other. How are we supposed to have a healthy relationship when you don't even trust me?" I was crying now. This whole relationship was making me lose my mind. I would do anything to talk to the boys and it had been a few weeks since I last talked to Vic and Taylor as well, so the only people I've really spoken to are my father and Brandon.

"I do trust you, it's him I don't trust. You always go after him and you never actually defend me." Brandon was just talking shit now and it was getting me frustrated.

"Why do you always have to make this a competition? You forget, I chose you for a reason. Because I liked you. Yes, I liked Mattia first but I chose you because in the end I liked you more." I don't even know why I made the decision carry on with this relationship when he started being a fucking bitch.

"I'm leaving. You always try to make me feel bad." Brandon got up and left without another word and I didn't even try to stop him. It was always like that with Brandon so I'd learned to deal with it. When I heard the front door close, I went and did my night routine, cleaning my face and getting ready for bed. Luckily, my dad was at work so he didn't have to hear the loud sound of Brandon's voice when we argued.

I crawled into my bed and turned off my lamp, plugging my charger into my phone and putting on my sleeping mask. I fell asleep almost immediately, the argument with Brandon exhausted me even though it didn't last long.

authors note
me when i make it first person 🐕