3. i want it to be real.

🌩Dream🌑

Oh today is different. He's here first. I usually have to go look for him. "Hey I was getting worried. You weren't showing up and I thought you didn't want to see me." Moon boy said in a tone that made my heart spin.

"I always want to see you." I sat beside him. "What shall we do in this short period of time we have tonight?" I looked up at him and held his hand into mine.

Wow I wish this was real, but the thing is, it's a lucid dream and I don't know if he's real or if it's just my imagination. He has to be though. Our brain isn't fully capable of creating new faces and a new person

Everyone in our dreams is someone we've seen in public like a complete stranger, someone we've met before, or someone we know . I know he's real. Otherwise how will we be willing come to see each other every single night.

I want to know where I can find him. I want to hug him! Kiss him! Every time we try to exchange names, more information about where we live, and where we can find each other. We wake up. It's not fair.

We stopped asking each other after we caught on, that's impossible to see each other in real life:

"Let's make a cake!" He got up and closed his eyes. The scene changed to a kitchen. All the supplies to make the cake were on the counter. "I wish... I wish we could see each other for real." I mumbled. "Me too." Moon boy looked down and frowned.

"Moon boy, I wish there was another way, but you know it's practically impossible. If we try to say anything about our identity we wake up. It's ridiculous that we don't know each other's name."

Moon boy pushed the things on the table away. He later picked me up and set me on the counter. Looking at each other eye to eye he said, "Even tho we technically don't know each other, you know me best." After he said that he began to kiss me. He placed warm kisses on my neck.

It feels so real. It's real, just not the way I want it to be. As we made out the cake batter was preparing it self. We are finished baking the cake.

Moon boy found some frosting and dipped his pinky in it. He slowly sucked it off his finger, making me blush so hard. I got my finger and got some as well. It was strawberry. Yachi's favorite frosting.

I love her, but do I really?

We had our usual late night talks under the night sky. Where the moon wasn't visible. It was a New moon.