17. shes sick

⚠️‼️(i wanna say that i don't ship kuroo and yachi or oikawa and yachi, but i have to bring in some drama some how. so pls don't attack me...) ‼️⚠️

⚠️also i really don't proofread so sorry about mistakes⚠️

⚠️also no more short chapter... so if you have suggestions on drama to add please comment!! ⚠️

(⚠️also ik hanako is like 50 but pls pretend he's 16 and un yeah sorry for not using only haikyuu characters... i wasn't sure who to use to i picked characters from other anime's!!) ⚠️

🍎🌧katsuhira🌧 🍎

"i like him so much, he's so sweet and generous." Astra said to me. she's been in love with tsukki since the moment he spoke to her.

everyone says they are the perfect couple. THE COUPLE. though they really aren't one. i know tsukki doesn't feel the same, but she's extremely sick, her health isn't the best. he doesn't want to make her feel worse.

"He is sweet and generous." I smile back and play with the food on my plate. "When do you think he'll ask me out Katsuhira?" I looked up and tried to ignore the question, but she just stared at me. with those big green eyes, they stared right into my soul with the most beautiful, innocent smile.

"I, I, Astra Yui i don't know. He hasn't been wanting to tell me," her smile turned into a frown, "i think it's a surprise." then she smiled again.

"hey, ira, hey astra." Tsukki greeted us and set his things beside astra and then he sat down beside her. "I missed you Tsukki." she laid her head on his shoulder. "I missed you too." he played with her pink hair, then booped her nose.

wow they really are the perfect couple. maybe a part of tsukki wants to be with astra, maybe a part of him wants to love her. he can't though, he has already found a his soulmate.

"t-tsukki..." she was interrupted by tsukki "Do you want to go to have dinner with me. well first we could go watch a movie then, you know get something to eat, maybe even go star gazing?"

her eyes enlightened with joy, her cheeks filled with color. butterfly... where are you and why did you give up?

"Of course! of course! Tsukki!!! ahh i'm so excited." her face reminds me of butterfly's face... their eyes are so similar. i want butterfly back, but she already gave up.

"I'm glad you accepted." he just smiled and ate. tsukki, i know she's sick, but you really shouldn't play with her feelings like that, but maybe he's just being friendly.

After lunch, when tsukki and i walked to class together. "can i come over after school? i'll leave before you go with Astra." I want to ask him why he's being too friendly.

"yeah, of course." he ruffled my hair, and he entered his class. tsukishima, you need to find freckles, or you'll end up like me, slowly dying.

"okay great!" i said to myself entering my class as well.

after school tsuki and i walked to his house. we didn't talk much we just walked. the sound of his steps and the sight of the trees, and the smell of fresh air made me fall into a deep state of thinking. Astra looks so familiar but i know she's not from my dreams, maybe it's one of her relatives?

tsukishima you know, that one night we kissed, ever since i see you so differently. i mean i'm not in love, but i see this kindness in you that, that i see in no one else. you're so calm yet you have a rage inside of you.

it's not something bad, but it's something i admire about you. tsukishima theres something i can't understand, but i know it's good, i know freckles will understand, and i know astra won't.

why are you doing this? is it to let her down easy or is it to fill an emptiness in you heart only freckles can fill?

i looked down at the cracks in the sidewalk, the tiny flowers that manage to still grow between the cracks is something that is oddly pleasing to me. we arrived at his house, i slipped off my shoes at the door and he did as well.

"Hey mom i'm home." Tsukki said in a warm voice tone. "hello miss." i greeted her. he and i sat at the counter on the high chairs facing the stove and fridge where his mom was cooking.

"uh, mom, i'm going to take Astra out, to you know let her down easy." he said almost disappointed.

"Sweetie, i know it's not right to lead someone on, but she's sick... you never know when, you know. maybe ask her to be your girlfriend. she has always liked you and you know that." she stopped her cooking and turned around to tell tsukki that.

"i think it's also best. i know it's not right, but she's right you never know, maybe just while she's alive..."

tsukishima just paused, he's thinking about freckles and how he needs to find him. "i, I cant do that."

"Tsuki, my boy, i know how kind you are, but you never know baby. just give it a try you can learn to love her..."

"mom, mom, i can't. i'm not breaking her heart that way... i'm going to let her down easy." tuki said on the verge of tears.

"tsukishima, please do it for her, she loves you... you can't let her die like that..."

"mom..." tsukki paused. "fine, i'll do it." he let his tears fall. his cheeks filled with color and i hugged him. "i'll be going to my room with ira..." he said wiping his tears and pushing me away.

"excuse us ma'am." i bowed and followed tsukki.

he entered his room and just fell on to his bed. i closed the door gently and laid beside him. "tsukishima are you going to be okay?" i asked looking at him.

"i don't know katsuhira, i love him so much. we've been seeing eachother for 5 moths, but seeing him for the first time through that screen made my heart pound. i hate expressing my feelings and you know that, but i want to give him the world."

i stared at his ceiling and gently grabbed his hand, not like in a romantic way, but in a way to comfort him. "tsukki, you deserve the best, but right now, you need to be kind like you always are, she only has a month left... maybe even less."

"i know, i know. i guess at some point i did love her, but it went away once i met freckles. i knew it was something special because i just knew." tsuki turned to me and placed his hand on my cheek.

"you'll find her trust me, even if it's at the moment where you might die, you will find her." his thump rubbed against my cheek and i cried. he then sat up and held me in his arms. my best friend, my most prized friendship, is the best thing to ever happen to anyone.