9. hershey kiss

👾📱Kenma 📱👾

"Hey that's not fair you can't just take all the peaches! You know i want some!" he looked up from his nintendo and pouted.

I looked up and gave him a playful eye roll and a shy smile. "Too bad." I said as i moved my avatar from left to right picking apples and cherry's.

"Letsss... let's make some noodles! I'm hungry!" Hinata stared at me with his beautiful brown eyes. I just had to smile and agree.

we put our switches up and went down stairs to cook.

"The pots and pans are up there. I'll get the noodles and the rice is already made." I stood there holding myself up with the counter. I zoned back in and began to help him with the noodles.

We both reached for the spoon to mix the noodles, our hands just stayed there, holding eachother, and our eyes interlocked. "Hinata... do you want a kiss?" I asked him, this might have made things more awkward.

"Yeah of course." He leaned his head in forward, I slowly backed away, reached for a hershey kiss, and placed it in his hands.

He looked at me, sad, and said, "Oh, I thought you meant, never mind. Thank you! I love chocolate!" He took the sweet chocolate out of its shiny tinfoil and popped it in his mouth.

That was a close one... well, I shouldn't have said anything looks like he wanted a kiss...

"Hinata?" I turned around and pulled him closer to me. I ruffled his fluffy orange hair and tapped his nose. I kissed him. He kissed back...