12. new love

🖇💿Kuroo💿🖇

"You guys know eachother?" I looked at Yams. "No, No, uh... he just looks familiar." Tsukki just stared at Yams through the screen. He looked so happy and tears were almost rolling down his cheeks.

"Hey babe!" She kneeled behind Yams, gently wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed his cheek. "Oh, Hi! I'm yachi!" she said as she saw Katsuhira and Tsukki through the phone screen.

Yachi, I've been in love with you since the first day I saw you. I remember, going after Kenma, he ran away from practice to see Hinata, I saw you standing there. Trying to break apart the fight between Kageyama and Hinata. You are so cute. You had me mesmerized.

I was too late, he asked you first, and ever since that day, you've been with him. A whole year of you being in love with someone else.

🌛 Tsukki 🌛

My heart sank to my stomach when I heard her call him "babe" I knew he had someone better. My smile disappeared and I saw Kuroo look at her in a way Freckels didn't.

Maybe he has fallen out of love with her? I finally found him but we can't just exchange information in front of many people.

I want Katsuhira to find his love, it's only fair to help him out.

✨🍯Yams 🍯✨

~ flashback ~
"I really like her, Kuroo. I want her to be mine." I said to him. I was blushing just thinking about Yachi. "Yeah go for it, she always talks about you. Trust me she will say yes." Kuroo said smiling.

"I really hope so..." I said hugging my pillow. He looked so sad and I never noticed he liked her too until now. I feel bad,  but she said yes to me.

I went to her after practice. It was a beautiful after noon. The sky was painted with beautiful oranges, and pinks with some blues.

I gave her a teddy bear and I asked her, "Yachi will you be my girlfriend?" I said going closer and closer to her, ready to go in for a kiss.

"I would love to!" She exclaimed with so much happiness. Then i kissed her

~end of flashback~

Kuroo, when I leave her, please take care of her. Give her the love I couldn't give her, I only trust you to be her new love. I know how well you'll take care of her... She deserves a great guy like you. You deserve a great girl like her. Kuroo trust me, she's yours, but you just don't know yet.