20 - Start Dating IV

Anna

I wake up finding it hard to open my eyes the next morning, then I feel the fingers running through my hair gently, I bring my hands up rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "Morning beautiful" I turn to the voice seeing Eli laying next to me, I smile slightly before remembering what happened at the end of the night. Tears start welling up in the my eyes, "shhhh darling, no need to cry" I shake my head, "you didn't hear what she called me" he tenses for a second before he continues to run his fingers through my hair, "tell me please, I want to make you feel better". I frown looking away from him as I take a deep breath to compose myself, "she called me a whore" I mumble quietly my bottom lip trembling like last night, hands come to either side of my face tilting it upwards, "Anna, darling, you are NOT what she said, you are the furthest from that, I know that and you know that, she just wanted to get a reaction out of you" I nod at him, "she ruined my dress" I add, he shakes his head bringing my hand up to his face kissing it, "Sierra was able to get the stain out" I smile, "really?" he nods.

I sigh bringing my hand up to run my fingers through Eli's hair, just like he was doing earlier, he smiles pulling me closer, "I love you so much" I smile at his statement, "I love you to the moon and back" he lowers his head kissing my exposed shoulder where my shirt slipped as I continue weaving my fingers into his hair. "You should really get a haircut" he lifts his head and shrugs, "I thought you liked my hair long?" I smile, "this is too long though" he laughs making me giggle, "okay, i'll look into it" I bite my lip, getting an idea, "what?" I shrug, "can I braid your hair before you get it cut?" he gives me a confused look. "Okay never mind it's stupid, I shouldn't have said anything" he smiles kissing my forehead softly, "it's not, I just didn't expect that question" I smile shyly, "so can I?" he nods, "yes, but first lets get some food in us", I grin and pull him out of my bed to go to the kitchen.

+

Once we have finished eating, I tug Eli to the living room, "sit" I say pointing to the floor in front of the couch, he laughs but does what I say. I sit on the couch behind him, my legs on either side of him, "wait! I need to get some hair elastics" I jump off of the cushion, going to my room to grab what I need. Back in the living room, I see that Eli has turned on the TV, "ah perfect" he turns his head smiling at me, "I thought so too" I situate myself behind him again with the hair elastic on my wrist. My fingers go through his hair gently getting rid of any tangles, Eli sighs his head falling back a little more, I smile before sectioning the hair, I then bite my lip in concentration as I braid the strands making sure not to tug too hard throughout the process.

A few minutes later I tie the end with the hair elastic smiling, "all done!" I exclaim, Eli tilts his head back to see me, "how does it look?" he asks, "hand me your phone, i'll take a picture" he hands me the device and I take a couple of photos. I give him his phone back, I lean forward looking over his shoulder with a smile, "wow you're good at braiding" I place my hands on his shoulders, "I've had tons of practice" he puts his phone away before placing his hands on mine, "I like it, you should braid my hair more often" I giggle and he moves my hand forward kissing my palm gently. "Whatever you want superstar" he laughs, I tug at his hand, "come up here, I want to cuddle" he smiles before standing up to join me on the couch, his arms engulfing me as I lay against his chest to continue watching TV. 

+

"Anna" I tilt my head up to look at Eli, "what's up?" his fingers move along my back soothingly, "i'm going home to visit my parents this weekend, would you maybe want to come with me?" I grin, "you want me to meet your family?" he nods while biting his lip looking nervous, I throw my arms around him in a hug, "of course i'll go with you" he laughs and wraps his arms around me tightly. "Do you think they'll like me?" I say quietly into him, Eli pulls away slightly with a look of shock on his face, "yes they're going to love you, especially my little sister, she's going to talk your ear off for sure" I bite my lip out of habit, he tugs my lip out of my mouth, "stop worrying darling, you're perfect for me and my family will see that immediately" I nod and he presses a quick kiss to my lips before pulling me down to his chest again as we lay tangled together on the couch. 

Hours later I find myself starting to fall asleep, I blink a few times while sitting up, "okay I need to get up, i'm falling asleep" Eli laughs as he also sits up. "I really should go, I have early practice tomorrow morning and I still have to do some things for school" I nod and he kisses my forehead as he walks by. I stand suddenly, "wait! do you want me to take out the braid?" he turns to me shaking his head, "nah, i'm going to keep it in" I smile and walk over, "okay, I love you" he smiles too, "love you even more darling, i'll text you tomorrow" I nod and he kisses me gently before walking out of the house, shutting the door behind him. I walk to my bedroom and flop onto my bed with a sigh enjoying the relaxing moment before knowing that I need to finish up some assignments.