3

As soon as you get in the house Jungkook lifts you in bridal style, he runs upstairs to the bedroom.

He throws you to the bed, he hovers over you seconds later, you look at his face, he has the biggest smirk ever.

You are about to suffer.

He takes off his clothes first painfully slowly, you are already wet down there because you have been anticipating this since your classes started.

Once he's done with his clothes he looks at you, his eyes filled with lust.

He takes off your clothes desperately.

He can't control himself anymore even if he tried.

He's not sure if he can punish you anymore, the beast in him is getting out before time, but how can he help it? Every time you are under him he knows he has control over you, he knows he can make you feel good as no other man has ever made you feel, he knows he can do whatever you want with you.

"Daddy" you whine when he just hovers over you just looking at you.

He gets out of his thoughts, he looks at your naked body under him, he groans at the sight, you are so gorgeous and perfect to his eyes.'

He takes handcuff out of the closet and puts it to you.

He licks your neck as a lollipop, he holds you down by your waist making sure you don't start grinding on him as you like to do. You can feel his hard dick pressing on a side of your pussy, the feeling makes things worst for you knowing all you can do is whine from this point.

You squirm under him as he starts to lick your boobs, he takes one nipple between his teeth and bites it softly, he squeezes your other boob real good with his big hand.

"D-dday please" you beg him.

Your juices are already dripping down onto the bed and he's not giving any type of stimulation to your lower part where you need him the most.

"What do you want hot stuff?" he teasingly asks.

"Daddy's dick in my pussy!" he stops his actions to look at you smirking.

He loved it when you called him Daddy so much, he knew it was a cliche kink but he couldn't help it, he loved it. He also loved you begging for his dick, it made him feel wanted.

Jungkook takes a hand to your pussy, he feels your dripping-wet folds with two fingers, you feel how his dick twitch on the side of your pussy when he feels you, he moans already anticipating the heaven your pussy is going to give him.

Your legs are already spread wide for him, you are ready for him to take you as the animal he is in bed.

He grabs his dick and does something that you love so much. He starts to rub his dick on your pussy making sure he's covered in your juices, you moan at his action, you love so much to rub yourself on his dick when you are stressed.

He never puts it in though and it's driving you crazy, all you want is to feel him in.

"You have been such a bad kitten" he whispers in your ear. "You know how much I love that" he chuckles sexily.

He puts the head of his dick in you but he doesn't go deeper, he takes it out completely, you whine loudly at the lost, Jungkook bits his lips sexily.

If you had an idea how much he wants to break you in two already but he also loved to torture you like this, after all, you gave him a boner earlier and didn't do anything about it to help him.

He enters your pussy [aingully slowly again, he only puts the head of his dick in before pulling out completely.

You squirm under him desperately. He takes his dick between one hand, he slaps his dick on your clit multiple times.

"Just give it to me Daddy!" you scream desperately.

"What do you want, kitten?" he asks continuing to slap you.

"I want you to fuck me until I pass out!" 

That was enough for him to explode. He slams his dick in you and starts to thrust into you in an insanely fast speed.

You screamed when he enters you, finally, he was in you.

He pushes one leg over to your head, you scream when you feel him going deeper than ever, your breathing is unsteady and your heart is hammering in your chest.

"Daddy!" You moan at the top of your lungs.

"I have been waiting to have this pussy all day long" he groans, he takes a deep breath trying to catch his breath. "Your pussy is so good" he closes his eyes.

The knot in your belly was tightening more and more, you couldn't take it anymore.

"I-I'm going to-"

"Hold it!" he demands.

You try to take deep breaths to calm yourself a bit and be able to hold it but you can't,  this man is your perdition.

"Cum with me kitten," he says.

You let go of the knot as his hot liquid is shot to the deepest part in you.

You smile as you throw your head back tired.

This is what you wanted, you wanted him to take all his rage and emotions in you, just as you told him that day after the party.

You remember that night perfectly.

You were surprised when he punched the man in front of me, Jungkook wasn't like that at all, he was just your sweet and innocent best friend, when he sat you on his lap on the sofa you were taking a back, you were seriously thinking is Jungkook had a twin brother as hot as him.

When he kissed you roughly your breath was taken away, it took you a couple of seconds to answer but once you did you couldn't leave his lips, you straddled him, he squeezed your ass tightly.

You both didn't care about the people in the party, he wanted to make clear who you belonged to.

And after the party, you remember how he took you home like a gentleman, his shy side came back, he couldn't look at you in the eyes and he was flustered the entire time.

That's when you sealed your future, you, of course, didn't know, you thought he was innocent after all...

"Kookie, look at me" you cupped his face so he would see you. "If you want me I'm yours" as soon as those words left your lips his eyes widened.

"A-are you serious?" 

"Yes, I might behave like a hoe but I'm not, I'm not just going to make out with my best friend and call it a night"

You didn't know what you had done when you said that, but you don't regret it at all.

Since that day you have been loyal to him and him loyal to you.