4

You walk out of the university with a smile, Jungkook is waiting for you to pick you up, today was special.

It was the last time you come to the university, you were already graduating.

You walk to the tree where he usually waits for you.

"Oh, hey" a man stops you holding your wrist, you turn around to see who it is.

"What do you want?" You said coldly.

"I'm having a party and I wanted you to come" he winks at you.

"No," you tried to free yourself from him but you couldn't, he gripped tighter on your wrist.

"Oh, come on, I'd love for you to be there"

You were going to say something but two strong arms pull you making your back have contact with a well-built chest.

"We'll be there" you can hear Jungkook's smirk.

The grip on your wrist disappears, you sight in relief.

You turn to look at Jungkook, his eyes are darkened because of anger but not towards you.

He saw everything from the moment that man was looking for you.

"Are we really going?" You furrow your brows.

Jungkook smirks. "Yes, it would be impolite to say so and not show up"

You both walk to the car, you don't know what he's planning, even though you guys have been dating for almost two years; a thing like this had never happened before, no one paid attention to you other than Jungkook until recently.

You guys go home, the party starts in a couple of hours.

"You better get ready" Jungkook seductively whispers in your ear before biting your earlobe.

Jungkook looks for a dress for you to wear while you take a shower.

After you are done showering you put on your undergarments and brush your hair so you are ready, you don't apply much makeup on. 

You get out of the bathroom, you see a short and exposing dress laying on the bed.

Your eyes widen, you are not used to wearing things like that, you had it for Jungkook's eyes only.

"Are you sure?" You ask him with widened eyes.

"Yes," he smirks.

You put on the dress, it hugs your body tightly as a second skin, you put on high heels to finish your look.

You turn around, you find Jungkook eyeing you up and down hungrily, he bites his lip sexily out of instinct.

He shakes his head and checks the time.

"We should go now" he smirks. "The party must be at its best.

Jungkook and you go in the car to go to the party, it's not far away so you get to it in no time.

Jungkook hurriedly gets out to open your door.

He does this every time but you still blush as always.

He pulls you closer to him by your waist, you both walk into the mansion.

You enter and the first thing you see in the living room is already a lot of people making out and grinding on each other shamelessly. All the lights are off, just some led lights are on but they are enough to let you see.

Jungkook looks somewhere in specific, the man that invited you, he's eyeing you up and down.

Jungkook smirks, he leads to the living room where everyone is making out...

You already know what he's going to do...

And you are not against it.

Jungkook sits on the sofa and you straddle him, he hungrily crashes his lips with yours.

You know that everyone will be calling you a whore but you don't care, you are a whore for him and only fo him, you don't let anyone else touch you.

Jungkook squeezes your ass with one hand while the other one is behind your nape to deepen the kiss. The hot make-out session is starting to get you wet, you press your core down to his clothed dick, you moan when he pulls you closer to his body making you feel his dick better under your core. Jungkook bites your lip asking for entrance, you open your mouth, he dominates the kiss, he kisses you hungrily.

You can't help it anymore, you start to grind on him, Jungkook groans, he lets you grind on him gladly.

His jealousy is gone by now, he's sure that man has clear who you belong to now.

Jungkook is not afraid of doing these things in public anymore, his innocent self disappeared the first time he saw you.

You were the one that took his innocence away and didn't even know.

=======

My dad was sometimes looking at what I was writing...

So... I use the T.V. that connects to the computer so that's how he can see what I'm doing, and he knows I write books here but he doesn't know about what...

I was so scared he would see the name of the book LMAO.

But Not Today.

I hope you liked it LOL.

I love you all

Bye-bye.