8

Jungkook woke up first, he looked at you sleeping between his arms.

His heart started to race like crazy knowing what he was going to do today.

You wiggled in his arms slowly waking up.

"Good morning babe" Jungkook whispered in your ear.

"Good morning," You said with a raspy voice.

"Are you ready to go shopping?" You giggled while nodding your head.

You both entered the shower together to make it quick, after all, Jungkook liked to take long showers.

After the shower, you both get dress fast because of the excitement. You look in the mirror before leaving, your notice the choker Jungkook put on you last night, your eyes widen when you see the diamonds shine.

"Do you like it?" Jungkook asks smiling.

"Kookie you are crazy" you turn around to face him. "I love it but you don't need to buy me all this stuff" You hug him. "You are already spending a lot of money on me"

"I got a lot of cash and I want to spend it in you" you blush at his answer.

Jungkook takes your hand, you both walk out of the hotel holding hands.

Jungkook looked down at his pocket making sure the box of the ring wasn't visible, he sighed in relief when he noticed it was not visible.

He had planned everything meticulously. He was going to take you shopping, walk around, have fun in Paris and when the sun started to go down he was going to do it in a place he made sure was not going to be too crowded today.

"We need to go there!" Jungkook says with a big smirk as he spots the store he wanted to take you.

You look at the store, you are not surprised at all.

A lingerie shop.

You stand next to Jungkook as he picks everything he likes, you giggle at his behavior. You watch Jungkook pick so many things without the intention of stopping.

"How many are you going to pick?" you ask him with wide eyes as you can't see his arms anymore.

"I'm picking everything I see first and then I'm going to classify which ones are staying and which ones I'm buying," He says with his gaze fixed on the lingerie.

You shake your head with a little smile; you look around the store, you notice how some women are looking at your man with their brows furrowed in confusion.

Is it that weird to see a man pick lingerie? But then you look at Jungkook and then you understand.

You start to laugh as he has a bra on top of his head.

"Okay, time to classify," he says for himself.

Jungkook looks at each piece carefully before deciding what to do with each one. 

"Okay, what do you think?" he asks you once he has his final choices.

"As long as I will be able to use them more than twice" you chuckle.

"Okay!" he gives you a bunny smile.

How can he still look so innocent as he's holding all that lingerie? 

***

Jungkook led you to the Square Jean XXIII, you couldn't stop admiring all around you, there were not a lot of people surprisingly, most of them were already leaving the place. Jungkook looked at you with love, he led you to a place where it would be only you and him.

"This place is so beautiful" You murmured.

"Babe," he said nervously.

"Huh?" you tilted your head as your gaze was fixed on him.

"You know I truly love you right...?" 

"Yes?" you answered confused at his nervous behavior.

"Min... I-I" he gulps before staring into your eyes deeply. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I had never had something more clear in my head, I have always been full of doubts but one thing I have always been sure about is you being with me; I love that you are the first and last thing I see every day, I love that you are with me because of me and nothing else. We both share a dream and I think it's time to make that dream a reality"

Jungkook reached into his pocket revealing a small velvety box, he cupped the box with his hands and looked into your eyes as he got down on one knee.

You hold your breath, your eyes widen and a tear rolls down your cheek.

"Lee Min, would you make me the happiest man ever by marrying me?" he says with the box opened showing a beautiful engagement ring.

"Yes!" You squeal as you wipe your tears that don't stop coming out of your eyes.

Jungkook stands up, he takes your left hand and puts the ring on your finger as you both get lost in each other's eyes.

You jump into his arms, Jungkook grins with tears rolling down his cheeks.

"I love you Kookie"

"I love you too"

==========

A/N- I'M CRYING SO HARD RIGHT NOW OMFG.

Everyone, this story is close to the end already, I didn't want it to be so long.

Thank you for reading! I hope you liked it.

I love you all💜

Bye-bye!