Chapter 11

"Lexi hurry up" Alice says walking out my bedroom door.

"Im coming, hang on" I look at my reflection once more, black jeans with a small cropped white singlet, Again I know. But it goes well with these jeans, and with the Nike's.

I spray perfume and walk out my door grabbing my phone.

"God come on, Lexi" Charlies at the door, "Brody is waiting out the front, hurry up". I Run down stairs and through the door after Alice, I climb in the back seat and sit next to Alice.

"What did mum say? Charlie" I ask when he enters the car.

"She said be back by 12am, so we all good" he sticks out his tongue shaking his head. Getting hyped I see.

Brody turns the radio up as we drive down the dimly lit road, all trying to dance to the beat.

We come to a halt out the front of Jays place, lights, camera, action that's all I can say. You could see bodies dancing through the windows that spray out multiple colours, and vibrate to the loud music.

"Get keen" I say opening the door.

"Yes girl!!" Alice sways her hips, I laugh.

The boys get out and follow us up the driveway. Jays place is huge, he's got neighbours but they're pretty far apart. So noise isn't a problem, well if its not to loud.

I knock on the door, Jay opens it. "Aww you are cute" he looks me up and down then winks.

I walk up to him and pat his chest "Thats the drinks talking, hun". I wink then walk past him.

"Ouch" Jay says as Alice walks past him, she laughs.

"I have eyes on the drinks, and one hell of a hottie" Alice points towards the drinks. Max, she thinks he's so hot, well she's not wrong. Dark skin, curly chestnut hair, bright brown eyes with a great jaw line, and hell of a body. She took dibs as soon as he got back from America in year 10. Guess the glow-up hit him over there.

"well what are we waiting for" I start walking over.

" Wait, do I look ok?" She asks stopping in her spot.

" Is that even a question, you're bloody stunning he would be blind if he can't see that" she smiles. She's wearing light blue jeans with a small black top. She looks good.

We walk over to the drinks "Vodka my baby" I grab the bottle. I hear a chuckle and look to the person it came from.

"You girls" max shakes his head. He goes in to hug me I hug him back, then to Alice, their hug lingers. Hmm I see.

"I have to find my girls" I walk away with a drink in hand.

Lily, Alex. Where would I be if I was them. I walk out the back to the pool. Of course hung around a guys neck in the pool. Ok.

"Alex, lily" I call out.

"My baby, Lexi get in" Alex calls out.

"No, you get out" they laugh.

Alex gets up and wraps a towel around her body, she runs to me and hugs me. "Another party" she shakes her body.

"Yes another and there will be more" I reply, "So who's the guy" I wiggle my brows.

"Oh, we're just talking" she blushes.

"Has the mother of the group found someone, Oh My GOD!" I scream jumping up and down.

"Shush, maybe, yeah" she shrugs. I roll my eyes.

"And lily?" I look past her, to see lily kissing a guy.